Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

That's kinda the point...
But to suggest that this would have been OK in a corporate environment is absurd. Everyone involved would have been fired—instant dismissal.

It wasn't a corporate environment. It was an end of year piss up amongst the factory workers without any of the management there.

The bloke who dressed up as Hayne with an inflatable sex doll as his troubled couple and then proceeded to hump it on stage is why they got in trouble and copped the fine.

I think twin towers is a clever "troubled couple."

It wasn't a corporate environment. It was an end of year piss up amongst the factory workers without any of the management there.

The bloke who dressed up as Hayne with an inflatable sex doll as his troubled couple and then proceeded to hump it on stage is why they got in trouble and copped the fine.

Kilmo didn't bring up the comparison to a corporate environment.

I did chuckle at the Twin Towers gag. Reminds me of Norm Macdonald's 9/11 airways gag in terms of silliness

Without the Hayne thing this whole episode would have been ignored in my view.

Gerard and Robbo would of been a pisser

Without the Hayne thing this whole episode would have been ignored in my view.
Absolutely. Given the freshness of the matter, and the worrying nature of a bunch of Sydney footballers (albeit a different code) making light of the issue, it is definitely the most serious. Not to mention the fallout with their AFLW colleagues, which seems pretty bloody bad.

I think we've all learnt a valuable lesson.

Don't take your sex toys out in public. And if you do, don't use them in public
Monty Python GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back