List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney would love a player like Noble or McCreery. We would have to give one up to get McDonald. Looks like future trading is going to allow for future firsts, so the deal could get done somehow. I'm not sure there's anything in it though

I will drive Noble to the airport. You do that in a heartbeat.

Rory Lobb minus the bleached hair, showed today exactly why we are after him. Created a super contest, rucked and kicked goals. Just saved his career.

I will drive Noble to the airport. You do that in a heartbeat.

Rory Lobb minus the bleached hair, showed today exactly why we are after him. Created a super contest, rucked and kicked goals. Just saved his career.

Lobby wont get a game when Darcy and Naughton are back.

Fremantle gave up today.

195cm 22 year old KPF who plays like one, picked at 4 in draft. Hasn’t set the world on fire just yet but nor do many key forwards until they’re a little older…. Very enticing prospect.

What’s he worth on the trade table?

They would at least ask for 2 Top 10 Picks

If he really wants to come, he could threaten to go to the PSD , where WC would be waiting with arms wide open
Given he’s a Perth native to my recollection, doubt that would be a huge concern for him.

Hypothetically Puts Sydney in a tricky spot, if he’s actually serious about moving, either take what the Pies have to give or get nothing and see him walk to WC.

Again, I do think he will ultimately re-sign with Sydney, but wargaming these things are a big part of what this thread is about.

If they bring in future future (2 year trading) would you trade a F1 and a FF1 for Logan McDonald?

He'd be worth the punt given there's still heaps of scope for improvement.

On the flip side I feel like Sydney would actually want more. And we'd be risking it already with the unknown of how we'll look post Sidebottom, Pendlebury, Howe and Elliott.
I feel like we need to be saved from ourselves when it comes to trading future firsts…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one of them offers the pressure, pace and aggression of McCreery.
The only thing that Beau has over our other small forwards is his aggression in tackling. Pretty much every other one of our small forwards are around the mark on pace, and have more direct scoreboard impact.

This isn’t me advocating us trading him as I see him having scope in the future as a defensive mid, but as far as players we could lose without too much negative impact to the line they play on, he’s definitely one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back