List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing that Beau has over our other small forwards is his aggression in tackling. Pretty much every other one of our small forwards are around the mark on pace, and have more direct scoreboard impact.
Set shot accuracy.

The only thing that Beau has over our other small forwards is his aggression in tackling. Pretty much every other one of our small forwards are around the mark on pace, and have more direct scoreboard impact.

This isn’t me advocating us trading him as I see him having scope in the future as a defensive mid, but as far as players we could lose without too much negative impact to the line they play on, he’s definitely one of them.
Agree Beau definitely standouts with his aggression. It’s a weapon that I don’t think we should trade.

Who are the others we could lose without to much negative impact?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If McGuane continues to rise as a prospect, think this is where he could start his career. Not the pace of a Noble or Markov, but likely a better user. Parker a similar option.

In terms of quick line breakers from defence, we only have TJ in reserve (possibly Allan as an option, tho see him more like WHE than a big possession winner), so agree it's a role we could look to add to.

Would love us to have a look at Isaac Cumming if he becomes available.

26 next year, would complement that half back role beautifully. Incredible kick of the football, surplus to Giants needs at the moment. UFA as well, Giants won't be able to afford him.

List needs

KPD
Inside mid
HBF
KPF
Ruck depth

Who we can target / names that have been mentioned;

Battle, McDonald, Baz Smith, Moyle, LDU - out of this only realistically see Battle or Baz as players who may join us. LDU is a huge watch for 2025

Who I'd love us to also take a look at this offseason- Cumming (HBF), Voss (KPF), Brodie (inside mid), Aleer (intercept KPD), Peatling (inside mid), Mackenzie (mid), Grainger-Barras (KPD), Lewis Hayes (KPD), NOD (outside mid)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back