List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

In hindsight, I thought we would be up and challenging this year and didn’t see the Hawks rapid rise. Ginni wanted out, probably the best we could do at the time and looked OK. It all depends on who we get with those picks.
It was unlikely that we would improve and Hawthorn drop down the ladder.

It was a chest beating moment that’s blown up in our face. “Look at us, we’re the reigning premiers and you’re down there, and next year will be the same. Pick swaps will be fine.”

Hopefully a hard lesson learned but we’ve learned the same lessons several times in trade periods so I’m not expecting it

It was a chest beating moment that’s blown up in our face. “Look at us, we’re the reigning premiers and you’re down there, and next year will be the same. Pick swaps will be fine.”

Hopefully a hard lesson learned but we’ve learned the same lessons several times in trade periods so I’m not expecting it

Yeah was a touch of arrogance about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start a petition and send to the Club.

We are all bored by the repetition and perpetual whining about this trade.

Nah here is fine.

Jump on the ignore if you don't like it.

In hindsight, I thought we would be up and challenging this year and didn’t see the Hawks rapid rise. Ginni wanted out, probably the best we could do at the time and looked OK. It all depends on who we get with those picks.

Telling me we couldn't have got a 2nd round pick for him?

It was pure arrogance and maybe Wright had the blinkers on trying shove it up the old team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says while he may not be happy right now he won’t be traded. They won’t let their best player leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he goes to them and says “I’m out, don’t want to be here, trade me” There’s every chance they may.
He was a mad Pies fan growing up too.
See this is what people are so upset about the first rounder for Shultz, and on the other side what some supporters don’t realise.
That was a massive mistake by the club.
That’s capital you need, every year players good to very good players pop up wanting a trade that may not have been there the year before.
It’s nothing Against Shultz but the club has burnt itself out of the running for some very good players with idiotic trading for average players.

Throw everything at Petracca including the kitchen sink. A midfield with Daicos, DeGoey and Petracca would be crazy.
I think this is just a premeditated strategy by Petracca ( and other players) to instigate change.
The Club will find it hard to ignore this disquiet and will be forced to placate Petracca and Co.

If he goes to them and says “I’m out, don’t want to be here, trade me” There’s every chance they may.
He was a mad Pies fan growing up too.
See this is what people are so upset about the first rounder for Shultz, and on the other side what some supporters don’t realise.
That was a massive mistake by the club.
That’s capital you need, every year players good to very good players pop up wanting a trade that may not have been there the year before.
It’s nothing Against Shultz but the club has burnt itself out of the running for some very good players with idiotic trading for average players.
That's is the longest of long bows! That this years first could have been used in a trade package for Track!! What an imagination but only one problem, he's signed for another 5 years and isn't going anywhere.

That's is the longest of long bows! That this years first could have been used in a trade package for Track!! What an imagination but only one problem, he's signed for another 5 years and isn't going anywhere.
cos' trades for contracted players never happen

Grundy, who had five years left on his lucrative contract, is off to Melbourne with the Magpies receiving pick 27 in exchange.

..and then a year later, when he was contracted for another 4 years ..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back