List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't like it but think the pies trade Richards.

To me Krueger not coming back in this week or even as an emergency tells me he is trade bait or delisted

Krueger and Johnston for Keane and a 3rd back?

Richards for another 3rd?

To me Krueger not coming back in this week or even as an emergency tells me he is trade bait or delisted

Kreuger is still a week away from exiting concussion protocols according to Wade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beyond Keane…

22 year old Victorian Sam Berry is a fringe crows player who can do the grunt clearances and tackling.

obviously a knock on his game in some aspects but imo the more contested mids we get in the better

besides Nick there is not a pies player in the top 50 of the comp for clearances

And our in and under extractor in Mitchell is ageing

What’s more I’m not sold on Macrae, Long being viable afl centre mids

Who is the best inside mid Hine has recruited to the club?

We had to bring in Ball for 2020 Flag and Mitchell for 2023 flag.

Whilst Hine is at the club do we just keep recruiting older proven inside mids?

I’m not super excited about Keane, but I’d do a straight swap for Ash Johnson which might be a win-win.
All due respect to AJ, no club would accept him as a straight swap. Ability and talent can get you so far, and AJ certainly has both those, but he hasn't got the drive or the hunger for the game or to improve himself as a footballer...

All due respect to AJ, no club would accept him as a straight swap. Ability and talent can get you so far, and AJ certainly has both those, but he hasn't got the drive or the hunger for the game or to improve himself as a footballer...
In truth, I would rather have AJ.
Both struggling. AJ's best way better than Keane.
If we go for Keane I'll be disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was mentioned on the mid week tackle. Has another year on his contract, but there is real possibility he will seek a trade back to vic between now and then.

Also they mentioned Waterman more likely to stay at eagles. This talk about vic clubs keen on hin more about pumping up his price and Eagles will just re-do his contract and pay him what he is worth.

Two players that are VFL standard at best for their best defender and a third round pick, you have got to be kidding.

Richard’s is worth more than a third round pick. I could see him carving out a very solid career for a team with gap.

In truth, I would rather have AJ.
Both struggling. AJ's best way better than Keane.
If we go for Keane I'll be disappointed.
One is a Defender, paid to go un noticed, the other is a flashy forward who has a good game once a year.

Ash won’t work hard enough to make the level. Perhaps a change in scenery helps him, but that ain’t happening for us.

One is a Defender, paid to go un noticed, the other is a flashy forward who has a good game once a year.

Ash won’t work hard enough to make the level. Perhaps a change in scenery helps him, but that ain’t happening for us.
Fact is player for player swaps are rare these days.
That’s footy card stuff.

And I don’t overrate Johnson’s value, but maybe I underrate Keane.

Still, if Keane stomps his feet hard enough and we swap some picks it could happen.

Can’t say I’d be excited about overpaying for Keane, especially given his history with us.

Why would we be trading Richards? You don't trade at low cost. We wouldn't get the equivalent value in a trade for him now, compared to what his ability and potentially what be could become as a player. He has a future at the Pies and will be playing alot more senior footy in 2025, should he re-sign.
If he wants to leave at season’s end, then that's his decision, considering he is still uncontracted, but l think he will sign a new deal with the Pies....

Why would we be trading Richards? You don't trade at low cost. We wouldn't get the equivalent value in a trade for him now, compared to what his ability and potentially what be could become as a player. He has a future at the Pies and will be playing alot more senior footy in 2025, should he re-sign.
If he wants to leave at season’s end, then that's his decision, considering he is still uncontracted, but l think he will sign a new deal with the Pies....
Can only imagine this cluster stuck of a situation with Richards is due to Wright being overseas. FFS

He’s shown he’s AFL quality but atm he’s a small forward currently stuck behind 4 other small forwards and even has competition being the 5th picked small forward with Harvey Harrison. It might be a good time to extract value out of him whilst there’s still some hype around him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back