List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca wants out, lets bring him home.

Go and read what I posted about Trac and family after the Dees vs Pies game.

Massive chance.

On Petracca which club would be able to acquire him?

A lower club with early picks (north, Eagles?)

What other club could actually trade for him maybe the saints?

On Petracca which club would be able to acquire him?

A lower club with early picks (north, Eagles?)

What other club could actually trade for him maybe the saints?

He’d have to really hate being at the Demons to want to go to the Saints 😂

That club is the definition of purgatory

NM I could see.

NM’s Pick 2, and 2025 1st for Petracca plus sweetener player or pick

And would be a canny move by Petracca to leave demons and head to NM as they start to build

He’d have to really hate being at the Demons to want to go to the Saints 😂

That club is the definition of purgatory

NM I could see.

NM’s Pick 2, and 2025 1st for Petracca plus sweetener player or pick

And would be a canny move by Petracca to leave demons and head to NM as they start to build
I don’t like your post as much as some others 🤣

That's is the longest of long bows! That this years first could have been used in a trade package for Track!! What an imagination but only one problem, he's signed for another 5 years and isn't going anywhere.
How? It is the type of capital you need to get trades over the line.
And a contract means nothing these days, contracted players are traded all the time.
Chances of him being allowed to leave are slim but not impossible.

It does not matter whether he is disgruntled or not.
He isn’t going to want to leave for a side in the bottom 5 or so who have the means to do a trade
Add that on top of his 5yr contract to toot …

Therefore, he will need to suck it up and see out his time at Casey Fields

It does not matter whether he is disgruntled or not.
He isn’t going to want to leave for a side in the bottom 5 or so who have the means to do a trade
Add that on top of his 5yr contract to toot …

Therefore, he will need to suck it up and see out his time at Casey Fields
So he’ll stay and just play for a bottom 5 Club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know nothing about Petracca's motivations but I could only see him going to one of the bigger Melbourne clubs to play out his career. If we had the capital i reckon it would be us, but we don't.
I reckon he only leaves for the Pies if in infact he tells Dees he wants out.
Couldn't imagine Trac wanting to be traded to any other club.
The Pies would find a way....

Started off looking pretty good in the pre-season, had a couple of stinkers in the first two games where the entire team stunk it up badly and was then made the sacrificial lamb and subject of some pretty vile abuse.

From there just he didn't show much hunger or intent for whatever reason, which is a bit of a disappointment because he has the talent and we really needed him to take a big step forward but it is what it is now.

I'd be surprised if he's at the club next year as a decision of his own choosing, but if he does choose to stay then I'm hoping that this year has put some real fire in his belly and he'll come out smokin' opponents next year for us at AFL level, because we could really use his point of difference to compliment Mihocek and McStay, indeed I still think he is exactly what we need out of our third tall forward to make things easier for the two incumbents.
AJ is such an enigma, has great athletic ability, a great mark and kick for goal. However he lacks the desire of those with less skill than him and his laconic attitude makes him look lazy. Such a shame because he has the talent that many don’t have, imagine if AJ had the desire that Krueger has along with his own abilities, my god look out world.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back