List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand what you’re saying. However, I truely believe we are going to do something really big this trade period.

I can’t see the senior players signing up for another year or mediocrity.
Howe and Sidey love playing footy and are well paid for it. Don't think they'd need a big move to make a flag more likely to still have their hands up to go again.

In what universe are we getting Petracca? Melbourne would want 2 firsts and a player/2nd rounder at a minimum
It would be a jeremy Cameron type deal. We simply don't have the capital

Petracca will request a big Melb club

It won’t be tigers and I don’t think saints or kangaroos

Us .Essendon ,Carlton ,hawthorn or maybe even bulldogs

They could trade JUH for petracca and Melbourne gets their key forward they need

Bulldogs have the luxury of Naughton and Darcy remaining

You trade Naughton before JUH.

Petracca will request a big Melb club

It won’t be tigers and I don’t think saints or kangaroos

Us .Essendon ,Carlton ,hawthorn or maybe even bulldogs

They could trade JUH for petracca and Melbourne gets their key forward they need

Bulldogs have the luxury of Naughton and Darcy remaining
Track will be running around with Melbourne next year and only then will some people realise they wasted a lot of time on BS conspiracy trade theories.

Jakey Connors is Trac's manager. If they want the Pies, he will get the deal done.
What would you give up? Offer to Melbourne/involve other clubs?
Management are more facilitators true but ultimately clubs will have the last say.
Just can't see what we'd come up with that is realistic.
1 idea. JDG and J daicos to another club for a 1st and early 2nd rounder/late first. Those + future 1st?
That is a hell of a lot to.mortgage and sacrifice for one player. Would need a scenario like that.

Track will be running around with Melbourne next year and only then will some people realise they wasted a lot of time on BS conspiracy trade theories.
Nah not having it.

Pies currently in negotiation with Mediterranean Wholesalers as a new training centre sponsor. Imagine all those meals he could cook...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would you give up? Offer to Melbourne/involve other clubs?
Management are more facilitators true but ultimately clubs will have the last say.
Just can't see what we'd come up with that is realistic
Yes, it would have to be something very good, so if I am being serious I don't think we get it done. Melbourne would rightly want the world.

In what universe are we getting Petracca? Melbourne would want 2 firsts and a player/2nd rounder at a minimum
It would be a jeremy Cameron type deal. We simply don't have the capital
But we have the ability to pay his wage which most Melbourne clubs won’t.

If he wants Pies, we will get him

JUH is worth at least two Petraccas at the trade table. And Trac has developed a taste for the finer things in life. The West is too rough for him. Needs a prestige training location in the right part of town.
Even better

One less competitor

Petracca resume a lot more complete than JUH potential

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back