List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if he never comes to us, Petracca will always be an honorary Pie in my eyes. Mad Pie growing up, begged Melbourne not to draft him because he thought we would draft him, still idolises Pendles, close mates with the Daicos brothers, and only we cared about his wellbeing on King's Birthday.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
The begged Melbourne not to draft him part, not true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, I don’t really want him. But what was the struggle? I’m assuming it’s relating to him coming to Victoria? Financially or compensation I’d be surprised if we struggle, he’s a second rounder at best
If he’s owed $2m that’s a pick 40+ or they’re paying a chunk of it.

Yeah, they're NOT getting Beau.

Nup. No. Never. Beau stays a Pie.

I'm also not convinced about the 'current' Petracca. With what happened to him - is he at risk of not returning to his previous physical state and form? Especially if he costs us the earth.

Nup. No. Never. Beau stays a Pie.

I'm also not convinced about the 'current' Petracca. With what happened to him - is he at risk of not returning to his previous physical state and form? Especially if he costs us the earth.
That's what I think too. He may never return to the type of player he was. And it's another player in the 29+ age bracket.

Bet that post went down well!
I'm sure it did, I posted on the Petracca Draft,Trading and Free Agency my legitimate thoughts on what the Pies might need to offer as a starting point and have been copping plenty for it...
Keeping me powder dry and not responding but let me tell you if we end up with CP, I will absolutely let loose at all those FN Muppets in return.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back