List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca will be 29. He’s not 25. Even if he wants out, his age affects his value whether dees supporters like it or not.

It’s the same reason I always opposed Elliot trade etc. as good as he is, he was 29ish when talk of trade to Brisbane. Would have got us a second rounder. Not worth

Adam’s had f all value after 30.

Twomey said that Lukosius contract is two more years but heavily back ended and close to a million a season, who knows if we could afford that

Let's not get their list manager to replace Wright.

They've never made finals and their salary cap seems to always be stuffed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately for them they have to offer overs to stay. Sadly it’s the same concerns I have for a tassie team. Retention.
I'm with you on Tassie. At least with GC they'll keep getting enough locals coming through that it shouldn't be the same problem for long. And once they're good, it'll disappear - Sydney and Brisbane keep them all and poach.

I mean, I don't wanna smash everyone's dreams, but Petracca just won't happen. Essentially Melbourne, in the window would be giving their best player to another team that wants to win next year's flag and wants to win now.

It's just stupid to believe in this. The Dees might as well trade Gawn, Lever and May as well, given Viney and ANB are on the way out.

And even if we get past all of this. Melbourne absolutely hate us. They haven't forgotten Brayshaw.

I mean, I don't wanna smash everyone's dreams, but Petracca just won't happen. Essentially Melbourne, in the window would be giving their best player to another team that wants to win next year's flag and wants to win now.

It's just stupid to believe in this. The Dees might as well trade Gawn, Lever and May as well, given Viney and ANB are on the way out.

And even if we get past all of this. Melbourne absolutely hate us. They haven't forgotten Brayshaw.
Viney?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back