List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Peatling and Bailey Smith would be a good get and I think possible, will set up our midfield for the next 6 years.
Would love Petraca but I think price would be just too high

I think Bailey Smith is unlikely still but you’re right.

You’d get Smith and Peatling for less than what we’d have to cough up for Petracca.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The U17 Brisbane/Suns academy team smashed the Metro team assembled a couple of weeks ago. McGuane was one of the better performed players for Metro.

True - but Bergman price would be future first plus Richards

I would try and get a mid from them as that is our biggest need. Not sure who they have though that would suit.
Josh Sinn was an early pick from the N Daicos draft - half back / wing who hasn’t hit the mark yet. From Dragons
Dante Visentini is a young ruck from same draft from Dragons who was superb against cats this year.

Josh Sinn was an early pick from the N Daicos draft - half back / wing who hasn’t hit the mark yet. From Dragons
iDante Visentin is a young ruck from same draft from Dragons who was superb against cats this year.
not sure on Sinn, havent been that impressed with him, hasnt done much and its his 3rd year. although, i think he had injuries in his first year

why do we need another ruckman?
we have Cameron, Smit and hopefully Steene with Cox still hanging in there

not sure on Sinn, havent been that impressed with him, hasnt done much and its his 3rd year. although, i think he had injuries in his first year

I'd be looking for an experienced back up to replace Steene. Imo Smit has gone past Steene. I'd also be playing Smit before Cox in the pre season.

It will be disappointing to lose Richards.
We are seriously letting some afl talent leave for nothing and adding guys like Bytel and Long to the list….
It’s so underwhelming

Hopefully Richards ends up staying and Ben Reid has a word to him.

Instead of Jones, why don't we look at the opportunity of trying to get Houston. Packaging up Richards in a deal with Port? Considering he had 4 years of a contract to go, Port may take Richards, and F1st in return for Houston and pick 37?
Considering Port want two firsts for Houston MINIMUM, I don’t see it happening.

Jones or Bergman could and should cost less, Berg in particular can play defence and swing to the wing

We are seriously letting some afl talent leave for nothing and adding guys like Bytel and Long to the list….
It’s so underwhelming

agree, scratching my head how they get a good block of games ahead of others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron is 30/31 I believe. We will need a replacement #1 ruck and not sure any of those you listed will be that. Visentini could be a star ruck from what I have seen. Sure would prefer a midfielder but just want talent first

It’s so underwhelming

It's bloody disappointing as these astute lucky pick ups is what fast tracks a.re build.

I'm thinking Richards to Port for pick 37
Pick 37 to Crows for Keane

Cameron is 30/31 I believe. We will need a replacement #1 ruck and not sure any of those you listed will be that. Visentini could be a star ruck from what I have seen. Sure would prefer a midfielder but just want talent first
had a good game against Geelong, they dont even have a ruckman

why dont you think Smit or Steene can turn into a first ruck, Steene was tracking along very well until injury, and Smit has just burst on to the scene as a 19yr old
Cameron will be first ruck for a few years yet, had his best year by far this year

Considering Port want two firsts for Houston MINIMUM, I don’t see it happening.

Jones or Bergman could and should cost less, Berg in particular can play defence and swing to the wing

Clark went as far to say on Fox Footy’s Midweek Tackle Houston “won’t be at Melbourne next year”.

Houston is contracted for another four seasons and would surely land at least a first-round pick in return.

Considering his new club will be taking on the remaining 4 years of a contract, Port would be looking for at least one first round pick. Throw Richards into the deal, and that could make it interesting....

Essendon:
"Parish+2MP to Pies for 30+F1st (we can pay up to 50% of contract)"
I don’t know what their real value is but I wouldn’t even give pick 30 on its own for them both
Parish isn’t the player he was - even some Essendon supporters would give him away
They can keep both regardless of cost

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back