List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

They need to sign Richards. This myth that we have a heap of small forwards is rubbish.
  • Schultz is a dud (well inconsistent to put it nicely).
  • Elliott is just about cooked
  • HH has done his ACL
We literally have Beau who doesn’t play like a small forward (not enough goals) and Bobby
Credibility zero when calling Schultz a dud even after slight qualification.

They'll prob go after Owies lol

Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

Credibility zero when calling Schultz a dud even after slight qualification.
To be fair, this is an improvement for Stronzatello after his hall of fame level faceplant in the Schultz thread on the weekend.

Well, ain’t this just great…..our two most exciting players to emerge in 2024 were Harrison and Richards and now one is out for 12 months and the other out the door altogether.

Our worst-in-league set of U25 players is going to get even worse.

Makes it all the more important that we land Peatling and another youngster with big upside potential.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Still really hoping we are chasing Riley Garcia from the bulldogs.

Still out of contract and could be an amazing pickup for absolutely nothing. Especially since he has the ability to play a few positions.

Konstanty is also one who intrigues me. Although I haven’t watching enough of him in the Swans ressies and his numbers aren’t really that impressive.

Well, ain’t this just great…..our two most exciting players to emerge in 2024 were Harrison and Richards and now one is out for 12 months and the other out the door altogether.

Our worst-in-league set of U25 players is set to get even worse.

Makes it all the more important that we have land Peatling and another youngster with big upside potential.

Richards will be 25 next season. What if we're using the Richards trade currency to get a promising under 25 midfielder?

Still really hoping we are chasing Riley Garcia from the bulldogs.

Still out of contract and could be an amazing pickup for absolutely nothing. Especially since he has the ability to play a few positions.

Konstanty is also one who intrigues me. Although I haven’t watching enough of him in the Swans ressies and his numbers aren’t really that impressive.
I like Garcia a lot

It's just so disappointing. Richards is a genuine talent. He kicks beautifully on either side, is strong over the ball, has pace and courage. Any wonder Port are all in.

And why are we being so stingy in contract length? It’s not as though we’re overflowing with young talent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, this is an improvement for Stronzatello after his hall of fame level faceplant in the Schultz thread on the weekend.
5 minutes of footy and a pure arse goal from someone we gave up a top 10 pick for is hardly anything to ride home about. If he has the same output next year, would you be happy? I think it would be a fail. He’d want to improve!!

A four year contract offer to steal Joe Richards from us…You could have got great odds 12 months ago on that happening.
Best of luck to you Joe, thanks for everything.

I’m fine with him going for four years and presumably higher dollars - provided the trade deal reflects the value that they apparently see in him.

Spoiler alert - it won’t!

Beau McCreery - Pick 44
Harvey Harrison - Pick 52
Joe Richards - Pick 48

Seems to me our track record of picking small fwds in the draft in that range is pretty good, and proves we can find players for that role in value picks.

Sell High on Richards, big test for Leppa as we know Wright would sell.
How is it selling high on Richards if we drafted him with a pick in the 40s, taken the risk and developed him and now that he's proving like a hit, we trade him out for a pick in the 40s

Seeing as Port have offered 4 years for Richards. Would port accept the hawks pick and Richards for their first this year? or is it more realistic to expect we will probably just get their second this year.
That's a fair trade, if Richards wants to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back