List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

So great that Billy and Cox got a premiership
Both could have easily taken the $$ and gone to Brissy
We overpaid Cox to stay to be fair during that time so it was t difficult for him to knock back offer from Brisbane.

Elliott would have stung the most because it wasn’t about money for him.
It was just about his body, mindset, weigh up a fresh start etc

I’m happy for both but Elliott in particular based on his contributions to the club and what he has endured.

We overpaid Cox to stay to be fair during that time so it was t difficult for him to knock back offer from Brisbane.

Elliott would have stung the most because it wasn’t about money for him.
It was just about his body, mindset, weigh up a fresh start etc

I’m happy for both but Elliott in particular based on his contributions to the club and what he has endured.
Jamie Elliott deserves every award and $ paid to him - tough run with injuries and has overcome a few hurdles outside footy as well

Crows fans think they are getting Luko for a future 2nd and Keane is worth our Future 1st.

Just checked again and it's worse:
"If we're taking on Luko's entire contract $$'s, AND handing over our future first, I would say getting Pick 20 back (which will slide a few down anyway..) would be perfectly fair value.."
= Adelaide F1st for Luko and Pick 20!
Depending on how GC want to spread their picks this is pretty much bang on! Lukocious is barely above Lachie Jones in terms of hot garbage.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is this bloke still hula hooping down Hindley Street? Was a bit of a legend in his time - funny and nice bloke.

View attachment 2086758
I haven't seen him. The outfits a bit risque. Suspect the Adelaide nannas would have petitioned the council to remove his buskers licence.

How about:

Richards & 2025 1st Rounder to Port for Houston

2024 2nd Rounder and 2025 3rd Rounder to GWS for Peatling

2025 2nd Rounder retained for points for McGuane father-son.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Port would want more,

Houston fits our game style and is top 3 user in the comp.

Starting to think he would be a better fit then Trac.

Macrae is contracted for next season is he not?

Does that mean he can't be de-listed now or he can and we simply have to pay him out an agreed amount?

Could that amount be included in this years cap if we had the space available?

I had kept the faith until this season but my faith has run out.

You can retire on a contract
You just don’t get paid out
I went to a cashy that he was the special guest of at the end of 2022. Someone in the audience asked him how long he thinks he can keep playing for - he said that because he's missed so much footy in his younger years he wants to keep playing until he physically cannot play any longer.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back