List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I have it on good authority that Carlton are a pack of lying immoral scumbags who would rather cheat than achieve anything honestly They consistently fail and have a group of front running starved of success supporters
Source withheld

I was the source on this... just so everyone knows.

If you start as sub and want to elevate yourself into the starting line-up then you need to impress in whatever time on ground you’ve been given. Guys like Harrison and Richards have seized their moments. Macrae and McInnes haven’t. And in several cases Macrae started in the 22 and was then subbed off. That’s really blowing your chance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Reef’s kicked 19 goals in 20 games.

Richmond already have six picks inside 50. They could possibly get another 3-4 first rounders through Rioli, Bolton and Baker.

What can we package/ pick swap to move further up the order?

In those 20 games he has been the activated sub 6 times & he was subbed off in 2 games. An average AFL game is 110-120 minutes. In 20 games he has played an average 50.4 minutes a game.

His opponent could be directly or indirectly responsible for goals the other way. Clearly he is being asked to add a component to his game that suits the side. Like I said the club sees him six days a week. The sub argument is such a small piece of the puzzle.

I hope he develops and he should be a keeper. One more year should tell us.

Harley Reid came to my daughters training she plays WCE nga (she's still a mad pie supporter). She tried to wind her team mates up at question time and asked if he would enjoy play at the G in front of 100 000 his response "its every footballers dream"
Imagine we had dacios and reid in the same midfield for the next decade or more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how we don’t get any leaks from inside the 4 walls at Collingwood now because it makes we think we are more stable than we used to be.
I hate how we don’t get any leaks from inside the 4 walls at Collingwood now because I have no idea what’s happening.
Just stay on BF for accurate, up to date insights. Once tonight's game is over Fly et al will settle down to read BF so they know where we're heading and how to get there

Bloody hell if we had a Justin Westhoff clone on the market wanting to come to us then I'm hoping we'd be all over that. Westhoff was a whipping boy at the Power at times especially towards the end, but a player of that ilk is exactly what we need right now.

p.s. Lukosious is more a Grant Birchall-lite type imo, I'd be fine having him as a floating interceptor and distributor coming off half back like Birchall used to but he'll be courted heavily by the SA clubs who have cash to spend so minimal to no chance we'd even be in the picture.
No he's not, he was tried there earlier this year and was hopeless in the role and switched back to a forward, it's just the truth.

That’s what we obviously planned for. Not to be taking a high draft pick - didn’t rate this draft.

At the time nobody had no idea how much depth this draft had. That started to become evident mid this year. So now clubs are trying to get back into the top 30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just stay on BF for accurate, up to date insights. Once tonight's game is over Fly et al will settle down to read BF so they know where we're heading and how to get there

Imagine putting BF crew at the weekly selection table or trade meeting. Classic.

I’d take Lukosious in an instant. He’s hitting his “prime years”. He’s kicked 60 goals over his last 42 games. He’s kicked goals in 27 of this 42 games. He’s probably played 10 games as a back man. So really he’s averaging about 2 goals a game.

I think he’d fit our forward line perfectly. He’d also allow us to play “tall” if Cox isn’t performing.

Elliot, McStay, Lukosious
Hill, Cox, Mihocek

Schultz & Beau to rotate off the bench and into the midfield.

I’d also try and bundle Alex Davies in there if we can.

Just if this year couldn't get worse lol

1. PIES DOING DOCKERS, HAWKS A FAVOUR

Collingwood is putting its veterans out to pasture for the Friday night clash against Melbourne. But a club that so craftily secured Scott Pendlebury as its second top five pick in 2005 when it gained a priority pick after a spate of late-season surgeries is this time benefiting other clubs.

Fremantle has the Pies first-rounder (the Lachie Schultz trade) and Hawthorn has Collingwood’s second-rounder (the Jack Ginnivan trade).

A win and a Freo loss would have put that selection at pick 10.
f Melbourne beats the Pies on Friday night and Essendon upsets Brisbane, Collingwood’s selection goes from the current No.9 pick to the No.7 overall pick.

That potential No.7 selection could be crucial for Fremantle in its dealings with Richmond on Shai Bolton.

Because even if it shuffles back a couple of spots through a father-son bid on Brisbane’s Levi Ashcroft and an early bid on Gold Coast’s Leo Lombard, it will still fall in the top 10.

Hawthorn can make finals and even conjure a deep run and having swapped second-rounders with the Pies, they could effectively get Jack Ginnivan for free given the trade was set up on the likelihood Collingwood would finish top four and the Hawks bottom 10.

6. HAWKS’ DAYLIGHT ROBBERY NEARLY COMPLETE

Collingwood’s first selection in this draft is currently at pick 32, given it holds Hawthorn’s second-round pick after the Jack Ginnivan trade.

Consider the possible bids to come on players before then – Levi Ashcroft, Lombard, Kako, Sam Marshall, maybe Ben Camporeale, maybe FA compensation for Battle.

If the Hawks make a deep finals run, a Collingwood side which desperately needs to secure elite young talent might be making its first bid at pick 40.

It’s why you could see them trading next year’s first-rounder into this draft, given the desperation to get into a quality draft with the key position players the Pies need.

Just if this year couldn't get worse lol

1. PIES DOING DOCKERS, HAWKS A FAVOUR

Collingwood is putting its veterans out to pasture for the Friday night clash against Melbourne. But a club that so craftily secured Scott Pendlebury as its second top five pick in 2005 when it gained a priority pick after a spate of late-season surgeries is this time benefiting other clubs.

Fremantle has the Pies first-rounder (the Lachie Schultz trade) and Hawthorn has Collingwood’s second-rounder (the Jack Ginnivan trade).

A win and a Freo loss would have put that selection at pick 10.
f Melbourne beats the Pies on Friday night and Essendon upsets Brisbane, Collingwood’s selection goes from the current No.9 pick to the No.7 overall pick.

That potential No.7 selection could be crucial for Fremantle in its dealings with Richmond on Shai Bolton.

Because even if it shuffles back a couple of spots through a father-son bid on Brisbane’s Levi Ashcroft and an early bid on Gold Coast’s Leo Lombard, it will still fall in the top 10.

Hawthorn can make finals and even conjure a deep run and having swapped second-rounders with the Pies, they could effectively get Jack Ginnivan for free given the trade was set up on the likelihood Collingwood would finish top four and the Hawks bottom 10.

6. HAWKS’ DAYLIGHT ROBBERY NEARLY COMPLETE

Collingwood’s first selection in this draft is currently at pick 32, given it holds Hawthorn’s second-round pick after the Jack Ginnivan trade.

Consider the possible bids to come on players before then – Levi Ashcroft, Lombard, Kako, Sam Marshall, maybe Ben Camporeale, maybe FA compensation for Battle.

If the Hawks make a deep finals run, a Collingwood side which desperately needs to secure elite young talent might be making its first bid at pick 40.

It’s why you could see them trading next year’s first-rounder into this draft, given the desperation to get into a quality draft with the key position players the Pies need.

This o_Oo_O

There was speculation that Keane walked out on the Crows?

He wanted to go home when he was with us, now the Crows. I'd hate to see us pay overs for him only for him to walk out again. Seems he's always got his luggage packed, don't bring it over here again.
I'm happy to be proved wrong and he plugs our defensive sieve and becomes a premiership player, but it's a very hard pass for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back