List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Its either pick 7 or two first rounders for rioli, to get him out of richmond.
They then also need points for Lombard.

Pick 20 is our best bet. Which we will then try push up the draft board and get one of the whitlocks who are currently rated at 20 and 26 according to Rookie me Central.
Two first round picks for Rioli? Surely not.

IMO he’s only worth one mid to late 1st round pick at best. Tigers are dreaming.

His kicking efficiency this year was 79.6%

As a comparison Josh Daicos 63.6%

I think defender's mistakes stand out more as sometimes the turnover results in a goal, but Noble had his highest efficiency season this year.

I’d love to know the next possession stats from both. I’d reckon that’d transpose those rankings considerably, especially given Daicos is generally is taking the more difficult shorter option to open up play, Noble the down the line bomb that automatically registers as an effective kick regardless of who it ends up with.

I’d love to know the next possession stats from both. I’d reckon that’d transpose those rankings considerably, especially given Daicos is generally is taking the more difficult shorter option to open up play, Noble the down the line bomb that automatically registers as an effective kick regardless of who it ends up with.
Stats only tell part of the story don’t they.

Surely such meetings don’t occur in places as public as cafes?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t really see why not

But I don’t assume Kes would lie. Nor the person who told her but who knows

Not how it works, kicks coming out of defence are easier because the ground is wider, Josh spent a good chunk of the year kicking the ball inside 50 as a winger with some time on onball which would affect his disposal efficiency, you don't automatically register an effective kick just by kicking it long.

At one point this morning Garry in frustration suggested that MFC should hold Petracca to his contract for a couple of years and then attempt to trade him to the new Tassie team. I bet that was noted in the Petracca household.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Otherwise known as the offended effect.

B..U…T…T. hurt effect. Damn BIgfooty censoring.

Last edited:
How is Rioli worth two first round picks 😂.

He's not but the Suns and Tigers have had a pretty cozy trading history and with Dimma there it is even tighter, I imagine. At least the Suns managed to dodge the bullet of recruiting a cooked Dusty for a super payout.

Dusty to my eye was never the same player after being pulverised by Mitch Robinson and suffering internal injuries (lacerated kidney) where he lost a stack of weight, condition etc. I get that Dusty was also approaching the end anyway, but, for the knowledgeable medical types out there, does this have an relevance to the Petracca situation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not how it works, kicks coming out of defence are easier because the ground is wider, Josh spent a good chunk of the year kicking the ball inside 50 as a winger with some time on onball which would affect his disposal efficiency, you don't automatically register an effective kick just by kicking it long.
Actually you do, as long as it’s over 40m and to a contest it registers as an effective disposal. Look it up.

He's not but the Suns and Tigers have had a pretty cozy trading history and with Dimma there it is even tighter, I imagine. At least the Suns managed to dodge the bullet of recruiting a cooked Dusty for a super payout.

Dusty to my eye was never the same player after being pulverised by Mitch Robinson and suffering internal injuries (lacerated kidney) where he lost a stack of weight, condition etc. I get that Dusty was also approaching the end anyway, but, for the knowledgeable medical types out there, does this have a relevance to the Petracca situation?
The good news with Dimma is that both Leppitsch and Fly should have a good relationship with him having both worked under him in their premiership era. Might make negotiations a little easier.

Actually you do, as long as it’s over 40m and to a contest it registers as an effective disposal. Look it up.
That's a shame. 40m was pretty much beyond my maximum but bombing it as far as I could away from me was my preferred disposal option. If the threshold went a bit lower, I would have been a much more effective footballer.

BKing for mine.

Sets us up for not just coming 3 seasons but 10 Years with ND kicking to him.
I know it’s not possible or even if there’s a remote chance, but I think I’d be the same.

Here is where you are wondering if the guys would try to get into Kings ear and lure him out. Using noble future first and get creative vs using it to get Trac in.

I have to disagree. Why would we want a fit young player with untapped talent over an old has been that will cripple our salary cap for years to come??
Other than he lacks physicality and plays like a flanker, his contract is heavily back ended for the next 2 years. I am not sure he is the player we want to be spending $$$$ on

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back