List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

He’d likely get a gig at Macca’s.

Talking smack aside, I do a fair bit of hiring and firing in my job and if I knew this he wouldn’t make it to the interview stage. My workplace is completely different industry, so maybe that matters…
That's OK because you are doing the hiring. How would you feel about people you don't even know telling you who you can and can't hire.
I still say "Get Jake".

So instead of arguing with people who are using all the facts available, using imaginary hypotheticals as if they’re definitely real, maybe just shut up and allow people who are more knowledgeable than you in contract law (no, not me) to explain what is and isn’t pursuable by the Petraccas in the current state of play.
Perhaps you shut up as well?
NoSpin offering his opinion.
Offer yours and don't tell others to shut up.

I don't want to make excuses for what Jake did in the past. Obviously there was some very disturbing going ons and Jake must bear full resposibility for that.
However the position taken by some in this place is quite disturbing. To suggest that Jake should not be given a go at the pies because of his past transgressions is quite frankly un Australian and inhumane. If you extrapolate that, Collingwood is a workplace like any other. Players are their employees. This implies that Jake should not be allowed to work in any workplace.
So I ask the question, if he can't work at Collingwood FC, where can he work?
un Australian and inhumane, this is next level hyperbole. We are not a halfway house obligated to take in anyone who knocks. We can reject anyone we like for any reason we like, just like any employer can, I’d draw the line at mullets but that’s just me.

You act like he’s been black banned when that’s not the case, he’s contracted to Essendon next year, he wants to extend to 2026 or beyond, he wants a payday at the end of his career. We can choose to give him that payday or not, and if we don’t it’s not a crime against humanity.

can you find another poster to keep mentioning please? You don’t amuse me.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’d likely get a gig at Macca’s.

Talking smack aside, I do a fair bit of hiring and firing in my job and if I knew this he wouldn’t make it to the interview stage. My workplace is completely different industry, so maybe that matters…
Get rid of Walz and make him Kamala's running mate. Their experiences go hand in hand.

Realistically, Rioli is not in the airspace of pick 6, could be a clever way to force Tigers hand to take the (still overs) pick 13, and GC get an additional first round pick next year. Win win.

It’s a Mackie kinda move, not sure if GC have the mongrel.

Would give us a starting point to extract ******* but I’d be slightly tempted to hold the pick and throw cap space at LDU.

Doubt it.

Dimma has committed to Rioli etc, they will play hard ball with Rich to a point.

Ryder threatened essendon with taking his case to AFL grievance tribunal and managed to get the stingy dodo to cave and get a deal done in the final few hours of the trade period. If Melbourne's upper management continues it's fight with petracca to control the narrative in the media, they not only risk compounding the enormous stress that he is currently experiencing, but they also risk pushing him towards the nuclear option of taking this case to the grievance tribunal ( provided his legal team being confident that they have a legitimate case that will hold up at the tribunal ) instead of asking for a trade first. Especially when you consider that it was Melbourne who leaked the "brand petracca" conversation from their meeting to the media in an attempt to paint him as a selfish person when in reality most AFL players put a lot of work into their "brand". Given what Christian is going through personally and what Melbourne are putting him through in the media , you have to wonder what the final straw will be .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone here if Buku Khamis signed on for next year at the dogs?

Noticed he was playing forward in the VFL today not sure if his preferred position is forward or back or if he was swung down there for the game but feel like he would be a good pick up.
not yet. But dogs are still playing finals, plenty of time.
A lot of players in the league are still OOC

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back