List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was talked about in the rumourscandal thread, so you are trying to say buddy did tipos mrs
:fire: geez i must be on a slow week coz i just got this rumor today

yes the jist was as you said

move on coz this must be old news

but tippert would be a great get

We are bringing picks in for Freeman & Seedsman. We have cut 7 list spots, at this point we are trading into the draft.
Says who? You have no idea what we may or may not get for the those players. We don't even know where Seedsman wants to go yet

Paul Connors today:

“He wants to play footy. Don’t forget Collingwood’s got (Adam) Treloar (reportedly coming to the club), they’ve got (Jack) Crisp, they’ve got (Levi) Greenwood. They’re not even chasing (James) Aish because they think they’re probably in the position they’ve built"

First I've heard of this. Can anyone with decent sources confirm if we've cooled on Aish? BEEG?

Posted couple days ago we are very unlikely to get Aish don't know the reason it was a quick call

Kruz wont be at Collingwood Aish very unlikely to be at Collingwood

Makes sense we have a pretty good midfield building Aish might not get a game

But Managers, in general terms, would know who is being chased by whom, wouldn't they?
You are right. I am sure that they all talk. But Pies have confirmed their interest in Aish. Connors is stat
Apparently Melbourne haven't offered him a contract extension.
Was a Number 4 pick in the 2012 draft, so he must have some talent.
not necessarily. Look at their top 10 picks over past 10 years (b4 last year)

Yeah it's a worry. But I'd take Menzel in a heart beat after watching his return game after was it 3 knee reconstructions.
Without wishing bad luck on him, let's see how he goes in Season 2016. You would have to think after so many surgeries there would be some kind of weakness still there. He's a great player to watch in full flight.

You are right. I am sure that they all talk. But Pies have confirmed their interest in Aish. Connors is stat

not necessarily. Look at their top 10 picks over past 10 years (b4 last year)
Toumpas may end up an Ok to decent player, but it was a classic case of picking a type of player rather than best-available, given the stage of their list development.

Posted couple days ago we are very unlikely to get Aish don't know the reason it was a quick call

So are we possibly Chasing some Talls then?

Thoughts on now that we are apparently not into Aish

Cats need another 2nd round pick:
Kolodajshni (wrong spelling i know) to hawks for 2nd rd pick (then to be used on Henderson)
Aish to hawks for 1st round pick (brissy get another 1st rd pick) - Aish and Orourke to become a gun hawks midfield in time

Hawks get Aish and Kola-alphabet

god knows the bloody hawks have masterminded it before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly.

Not sure why if he feels he is honestly worth the asking price, he doesnt just sign a 1 year deal and prove his worth, then atleast he has some sort of credibility to back up his request come contract time next year .

Seems like hes taking the easy option/ doesnt have the self belief he can do that

Maybe because another club is offering that price to him...

:fire: geez i must be on a slow week coz i just got this rumor today

yes the jist was as you said

move on coz this must be old news

but tippert would be a great get
Rumour was rubbished earlier in the week. Apparently Tippett isn't even seeing anyone at the moment.

A player like Howe could only demand around 350k a season. People have to remember that we don't pay overs for players regardless what the media like to report.

350K for HOWE

you are dreaming

A player like Howe could only demand around 350k a season. People have to remember that we don't pay overs for players regardless what the media like to report.

Pretty sure we did for both Lynch & Young. But happy to be corrected.

Oh dear God!!!

giphy.gif

Why?

Pretty sure we did for both Lynch & Young. But happy to be corrected.
Not sure what we payed for Lynch but I am sure we payed around 350k for Young which was around 50k more than Hawthorn had offered him. I stand to be corrected on the exact figures but I believe the figures are accurate.

I've been thinking all day about why Paul Connors is so adamant that we're not into Aish.
Its fairly obvious we're after someone. We're clearing the decks.
Paul Connors is Dangerfield's manager.
I know if you add 2 and 2 in this case you get 800K but we have the cash, we are entering the window...and probably just because I hate Geelong, I'm not convinced that Patty is going there.
Just some pre beer fuelled thoughts at the end of a long day

I've been thinking all day about why Paul Connors is so adamant that we're not into Aish.
I know if you add 2 and 2 in this case you get 800K but we have the cash, we are entering the window...and probably just because I hate Geelong, I'm not convinced that Patty is going there.

I am pretty sure Balme mentioned on radio about a month ago that Dangerfield is not interested in us. He said if he leaves he will going to Geelong.

Enjoy the beers!
I'm pretty sure they've got something cooked up at the Holden Centre, but I don't think it's Danger.
Would be prepared to be pleasantly flabbergasted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back