List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate these Facebook pages this was an interesting read if true..

https://www.facebook.com/TheAFLupda...4933385588/865259896920424/?type=3&permPage=1

The only thing that surprises me/doesn't make sense is how passionate he has been in VFL games i have been to lately.. I can see him going to a club as a delisted free-agent and tearing it up next year.. Good luck to him and hopefully he can get us to a VFL flag before he departs.

Link doesn't work

Now that Treloar is looking likely, has anybody heard anything re Aish.

That has gone very quiet.

Please, please, please Treloar and Aish.

Add Kreuzer as a free agent in a deal which DOESNT give Carlton band 1 compo and that would be pure perfection.

I dont think we could add Danger as well......
Aish is still a good thing

I actually think the AFL will find the wriggle room to not award Carlton pick 2 for Kreuzer.

Brisbane is to much of a basket case for them to allow it to occur.

Can we grab Stef Martin and Treloar

Heard that but does not Mean a Different Medical Staff get Different Result
Would you blokes be interested at all in Stef Martin? The only downside to him obviously is that he's under contract and will cost a draft pick.

As much as I hate these Facebook pages this was an interesting read if true..

https://www.facebook.com/TheAFLupda...4933385588/865259896920424/?type=3&permPage=1

The only thing that surprises me/doesn't make sense is how passionate he has been in VFL games i have been to lately.. I can see him going to a club as a delisted free-agent and tearing it up next year.. Good luck to him and hopefully he can get us to a VFL flag before he departs.
Good VFL player but can not step up to AFL in my opinion.

Tiges board at the moment explaining to each other how they can help GWS to screw us and that Treloar wasn't worth the cap space anyway, and that therefore this is really a good thing.

Wish I didn't have to work tomorrow so I could listen to KB explain how he's full of shit.
It's in our interests for Richmond to win 1 or 2 finals so they end up with a worse pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm excited about Treloar. If we do get him he will win us games next year.
Would Treloar+Plowman+Bugg for your 1st round pick this year and Jamie Elliot be a fair deal ?

Would Treloar+Plowman+Bugg for your 1st round pick this year and Jamie Elliot be a fair deal ?
Nope, Jamie is ours. Untouchable. Straight swap for McCarthy and we are talking.

Doesn't matter if its fair, Elliot won't be traded unless GWS offer massive overs for him

Do you think Treloar thinks Collingwood has a bright future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back