List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damo on TFS, asked brayshaw whats the go with Wells , brayshaw said something along the lines of ''id be dissapointed if he leaves, its the industry though , theres a chance it could happen though''
And then after that Picture of him and Wells he accidentally said

"That was before he said he was leaving" :D:D

I doubt that, he's contracted, second rounder or we package him up with Witts for a first rounder IMO.
Nope, they're taking on his salary and we're getting a 3rdish. Doesn't matter if he's contracted or not, the club has agreed to trade him.

Haha, pie time coming through with the good oil.

I can't believe how much stock people still put into his fevered delusions. Clubs promising to use a first round draft pick on him, going off to be in the World Series of poker, knows Treloar personally so gets all the trade info first hand, he never disappoints!

I'm glad all his impeccable sources have come through with the Wells news though. Credibility restored!

Nope, they're taking on his salary and we're getting a 3rdish. Doesn't matter if he's contracted or not, the club has agreed to trade him.
The club has agreed to trade him if a suitable deal can be arranged, a 3rd round pick is not suitable IMO, and he's on SFA next year anyway so i don't think we'll be paying any of his salary, certainly not for a 3rd round DP.

A little paranoid MBrute..........this is the trade thread please keep it on topic mate.
Sorry I couldn't read the post you were quoting and assumed you mean Witts. I'm not sure of any poster that thinks we'd get a first rounder for Cloke? Who would that poster be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a hell of a lot of SNARK (the new buzz word on our Board) going on in this thread.

Can you please respect each other's opinions, whether you agree with them or not.
This is after all just one big guessing game so I don't know why you're getting so hot under the collar:eek::rolleyes:

There's a hell of a lot of SNARK (the new buzz word on our Board) going on in this thread.

Can you please respect each other's opinions, whether you agree with them or not.
This is after all just one big guessing game so I don't know why you're getting so hot under the collar:eek::rolleyes:

Can we get a button next to the "Like" button, so as to tag Snarky posts?
"SpongePie Snarked this Post".

This is the whole point MG. Some pretend to know what's going on. Others fall for it hook, line & sinker.

Having said that I have refrained from Snark. ;)

At the Moment Magpie Girl I doubt many on here can do that.

People are on here are Board and could be worse with School Holidays starting Tommorow

What is Snark? Is it any relation to the Snorks? images-22.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back