Collingwood vs. Geelong

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

For me, Collingwood by 84 points.

The best f/s pick ever, Jason Cloke will be best afield, whilst also picking up a man for the entire game, and each one of his kicks will hit a target.

The big game player that is Neon Leon Davis will kick 5 goals.

Oh, and the ever tough and uncompromising Josh Fraser will dominate and intimidate both Steven King and Cameron Mooney.

The road to glory for Collingwood starts here.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Who will win on Friday night, and why?

Football will be the winner

Why? Because they are to outstanding teams with classy supporters who will fill the dome and put on a spectacle rarely seen in the modern game. It will be one for the ages this game and personally i won't be able to sleep all week in anticipation to this mammoth clash.

Re: Re: Collingwood vs. Geelong

Originally posted by marcuz
Football will be the winner

Why? Because they are to outstanding teams with classy supporters who will fill the dome and put on a spectacle rarely seen in the modern game. It will be one for the ages this game and personally i won't be able to sleep all week in anticipation to this mammoth clash.

No sarcasm allowed in this thread, please.

the pies will give the cats an absolute flogging. we have too many top players. who have geelong got??? only ling and steven king is coming back from injury so josh should give him a thumping.

GO PIES

good work captain boomer you idiot. geelong are crap they will get thrashed on friday night, probably finish 8th and get flogged the first week of the finals.

Originally posted by browa02
good work captain boomer you idiot. geelong are crap they will get thrashed on friday night, probably finish 8th and get flogged the first week of the finals.

That's the spirit.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Re: Re: Re: Collingwood vs. Geelong

No sarcasm allowed in this thread, please.

I was actually being sincere in my thoughts on this game. As a bomber fan i am envious of both collingwood and Geelong and their proud and succesful history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally the lid is off.

The giant has awoken.
Lid? Never been one at Collingwood. Wouldn't know a lid if it hit us in the head.

Interesting concept for an "arrived" Cats though or was the arrival just a drive through? Lid back on at Catland?

Originally posted by MarkT

Interesting concept for an "arrived" Cats though or was the arrival just a drive through? Lid back on at Catland?

I have no time for Geelong, completely infatuated with the Monolith that is Collingwood, and their certain premiership in 2004.

Finally the circle will be complete.

Originally posted by captain-boomer
it's too late now anyway.
The Collingwood revival has come too late, even if you guys go on one huge winning streak, still no finals.

NON-BELIEVER.

Collingwood will win all remaining games, sneak into the finals then unleash the fury on some rather unfortunate clubs.

Get on now, the bandwagon is filling fast.

Fair enough but you'll have to wait until next year. Could even get to see 3 Clokes and 3 Shaws in the 2005 premiership lineup. Remember the sign of the Cloke/Shaw Cross. Shaws diagonal and Clokes vertical.

For me, Collingwood by 84 points.

Should put us in the box seat to beat Brisbane the week after and get our season back on track.

Collingwood's season is not only 'back on track', it's about 4 lengths clear at the top of the straight.

Go you good thing.

Collingwood's season is not only 'back on track', it's about 4 lengths clear at the top of the straight.

Go you good thing.
\

Hey Nostradamus, how much will we beat the pretenders Brisbane by next week? (I know we are only meant to look at things one week at a time, but as somebody said, its only Geelong!!!)

Originally posted by hotpie

Hey Nostradamus, how much will we beat the pretenders Brisbane by next week? (I know we are only meant to look at things one week at a time, but as somebody said, its only Geelong!!!)

14 Points.

Simply because Collingwood will only be going at half pace in order to keep some interest in the season for neutral supporters.

sorry to say it but i dont think we can beat brisbane. we dont really need to beat them. as long as we beat either essendon or fremantle we should be there for finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back