Collingwood vs Sydney Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

that was shocking! This goal kicking issue is becoming a ****ing joke. We better kick straighter next week and smash West Coast by 15 goals.

whats with cloke playing well in first quarters then doing stuff ****ing all in the last three. If we had anyone else in the reserves i'd be thinkin of dropping him.

anyone here think davis should play next week, may be lucky that dick was injured. hes been nothing short of pathetic

Disagree. Tried all night. Good pressure inside 50 and harassed. Didn't fall his way, kicks got smothered. Doubt we have anyone who'd be a better small forward. He'll improve too.

Lol i dont know how you guys can be on the computer during the game. so distracting.

I reckon we should play davis against west coast at the G next week. hopefully get some good form in against them.

Keep goldsack in did excellent i thought.

that was shocking! This goal kicking issue is becoming a ****ing joke. We better kick straighter next week and smash West Coast by 15 goals.

whats with cloke playing well in first quarters then doing stuff ****ing all in the last three. If we had anyone else in the reserves i'd be thinkin of dropping him.

bah, bit rusty that's all. You really want to be smashing sides effortlessly in round 13? No thanks, rather we play at about 80% capacity get our wins up and get back to early season form at about round 20

Leon was woeful, absolutely pathetic tonight.

If Dick hadn't gone down I would have been straight swapping him with Rounds.

Good win, never looked in doubt. Gotta make sure we don't drop any of these 'easier' games coming up now.

Cloke and Dawes were both good tonight, for people wondering why they both dropped off around half time, check out the change in tactics. Roos knew his team were on the ropes and he dropped back numbers to stop it blowing out. I can hardly remember those boys having an opportunity at a one on one contest after half time, there was just too many Sydney numbers dropping back.
Stark contrast to the first half.

anyone here think davis should play next week, may be lucky that dick was injured. hes been nothing short of pathetic

Spot on.
On his current form if his name wasn't Leon Davis he'd be struggling to get a game for the VFL side.

Otherwise a great win.

thought the commentary on Leon was disgraceful. Eddie should go around to that f***** Walls and f***** tear his a***hole vertically

must have been getting near it a lot if they were calling his name so much

So what, Leon was trying to create and it didn't work for him, gonna happen as a forward pocket

team effort

Yep i agree, but i hope he pays "Dim Tim"Lane a visit whilst he's doing the rounds, i'm so sick of this slow talking muppet continuosly barracking against the Pies.

So in short, a massive tear required for the whole ch 10 commentary team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont know what game u were watching, davis was crap the whole night. fumbling the ball giving soft frees away and his tackling was soft. u could c the players trying to get him involved snd he still stuffed up , like the handpass he stuffed up from dick in first quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back