Collingwoods Decade

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm working on a clip that pretty much covers the highs of the decade. I dont want to miss anything but unfortunately i dont have every single highlight.

I think i've found every highlight worth showing but i may be mistaken and i dont want to miss anything so what highlight would you like to see the most from the decade that was.

Sounds great.

Not sure of any apart from the obvious ones in the finals wins, Bucks' brownlow, the Taz kick after the siren, the West Coast/Pies match where we were bottom they were top etc.

Just remember to get Rupe in there somewhere!:thumbsu:

I'll throw in my two cents:

• 2002 Round 18 -beating the scum by 108 points
  • 2002 Qualifying Final - winning the qualifying final, Licca getting 40 touches
  • 2002 Grand Final - losing the GF, Licca and MM after the game
  • 2003 Qualifying Final - Didak's two goals in the last qtr
  • 2003 Brownlow Medal - Bucks, Ricciuto and Goodes win Charlie (all legends)
  • 2005 Round 9 - beating WCE, top versus bottom
  • 2006 Round 8 - beating the Cats by 102 points
  • 2007 Finals Campaign - beating the Swans, WCE away, just coming short against the Cats (emphasis on Maxwell's tackle on Rooke in the prelim)

Can you throw in an Anzac match somewhere?

I think the 2002 Anzac win was really the point of Essendon's fall from grace, and Collingwood's rise. It was wet and ugly, Essendon were favourites, but we won by 5 goals. Mark McGough won the medal.

Top idea. Maybe try and get some stuff in from 2000, and even that first game vs the Hawks (or even Port in the Ansett Cup, now there's a challenge to find footage!). And begin with stuff from the last two games of 99 (Bris and Carlton 31/12/99), to make it epic. :p

Top idea. Maybe try and get some stuff in from 2000, and even that first game vs the Hawks (or even Port in the Ansett Cup, now there's a challenge to find footage!). And begin with stuff from the last two games of 99 (Bris and Carlton 31/12/99), to make it epic. :p

my highlight stocks from 00 and 01 are thin

my highlight stocks from 00 and 01 are thin

We won our first 5 games under MM in 2000, with the last win being a great win against the dogs at Docklands, was one of the better home and away wins I can remember.

The one highlight "must" has to be the Lonie run and kick to Rocca in the prelim in 02, and the subsequent Rocca goal from 60 metres in front of the most Collingwood supporters ever to turn up to a match.

As some people have said, take your time, there are that many highlights that it will be awesome no matter what.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tazzas mark of the year, best mark of the decade for the pies imo.

Which one, the one at the G versus Melbourne, or the one versus Geelong at Docklands, I can never remember which one won mark of the year, or did they both?

Dids DT Leon and Bucks highlights..

Frasers forward line days and a few of his celebrations.
Dickys celebrations

Maxwells Courage

Clement's Class and 70 m drop punts from the goal square..

Brodie Holland and Jarrod Molloy bumps..

Ben johnson goal/match saving tackle on Burgoyne in the prelim?

Didaks sealer against the lions in the qualifier, emphasize Buckley asking him what he is going to do..

H's goal against the sainters last year..

Hope i could help..
Looking forward to it :thumbsu:

Some ones that haven't been mentioned

07 or 06(can't remember) vs Port just for Bucks mark I think it may have been his comeback game or something and he just started playing that forward role and pretty much one the game for us.
08 vs Geelong round 9 the Rocca tackle on Scarlett has to be there

Plus plenty of Jimmy Clement (preferably playing on from a kick in and then a long bomb hitting the target on the tit.) favorite collingwood player of all time then that probably doesn't say much considering I've only been round 15 years

07 or 06(can't remember) vs Port just for Bucks mark I think it may have been his comeback game or something and he just started playing that forward role and pretty much one the game for us.

Plus plenty of Jimmy Clement (preferably playing on from a kick in and then a long bomb hitting the target on the tit.) favorite collingwood player of all time then that probably doesn't say much considering I've only been round 15 years
Clement, buckley, rocca, licuria, burns were our modern day collingwood heroes Dylz

Its not surprising any one of those players were 15/16/17yo supporters favorite all timers

Stealing Mick Malthouse from the WCE would start the decade rolling !!!!!!
It had the Perth Media in a frenzy for months and needless to say it was a great move.
Well Done Collingwood.

Maybe a small off field highlight section of other good work the pies get involved in as well!!

[YOUTUBE]SsqrRMwLLtQ[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwoods Decade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back