Collingwood's loss count for 2002...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by Rooboy 96
[4 and still counting...

Hmmm..that was worth starting a post for was it?

Actually, I don't blame you for taking out some frustration. Your probably still bitter that the player underneath your user-name is absolute scum and its still hard for you to accept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where did I say Home and Away season??? they are lucky I left out the paccy match they lost...
Yes, very lucky for your generosity. Hate to be remined of the praccy match we lost over and over again.
Why don't you concentrate on the positives of your club?

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Where has Alan Didak gone?
Good question!

Malthouse coached like absolute sh*t the other night! If guys like Dimmatinna and Johnson are better than Didak, I'll acknowledge this thread as being intelligent!!!

Pootoy, does the 18 on Carey's back represent the amount of regular senior players that voted the **** out of your Club???

Originally posted by FIGJAM
Pootoy, does the 18 on Carey's back represent the amount of regular senior players that voted the **** out of your Club???

Now I am not sure... but then if his number was 19 it would be the difference in the number of finals the King and Buckley have played...

if only you could keep it partially related to football... but then you barrack for Collingwood... and really besides crowds and a few premierships before WWII what have you got to be proud of???

GO ROOBOY!!!!!!
Collingwood have nothing to gloat over, I thought your teams football playing was embarassing but having your cheersquad kicked out of the stadium, now thats an embarassement, as many people say 'one man is not a football club' so really you collingwood fans have no reason to bag the kangaroos football club, keep it up rooboy

if only you could keep it partially related to football... but then you barrack for Collingwood... and really besides crowds and a few premierships before WWII what have you got to be proud of???
Having played in more games than anyone else.
Having won more games than anyone else.
Having played in more finals than anyone else.
Having played in more Grand Finals than anyone else.

...and what's more, I am still very confident of a good 2002 from our Club and believe we will finish ahead of your club Fat Alfred!!!

Having played in more games than anyone else.
Having won more games than anyone else.
Having played in more finals than anyone else.
Having played in more Grand Finals than anyone else.

having lost more Grand Finals then anyone else... so you won a few cups before WWII... big fu(ken deal... what have Collingwood done in the last 40 odd years... besides lost Grand Finals attended by lots of people... in other words embarrassing themselves infront of large numbers...

...and what's more, I am still very confident of a good 2002 from our Club and believe we will finish ahead of your club

good on ya... it good to see the faith hasn't deserted you yet...

oh but it's not found four yet...

Fat Alfred!!!

good one... if I was going to use an alias it would not be some fat cartoon charactor...

Rooboy,

The Kangaroos finished in the bottom four last year and older players showed they were in decay. Watched the game on Saturday and rated it the best performance of the round, however the emotional effort of playing for the club, after the Carey scandel, will wear thin and the Kangaroos will struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back