Collingwoods Performance tonite

Remove this Banner Ad

Johno is up against it - used to be too quick for the talls and too good a mark for the smalls. Now hes not too quick for the talls anymore...

Still, 23 disposals, 6 marks (1 contested) and 2 shots on goal. Not too shabby for an old man.

both teams are very evenly matched.. if we play them again next week, the result could be very different.....

but hey, 4 points are 4 points.. good game and i'm happy we got over the line

Collingwood looked horribly vulnerable in the last quarter. If I were a pie fan fan I'd be a little concerned. Instead of pumping their fists and jumping around like 4 year olds they should have walked off a little subdued. The Dogs are not a big scalp... it's just a win that they almost gave up.
Still bitter about last week, are we?

Collingwood looked horribly vulnerable in the last quarter. If I were a pie fan fan I'd be a little concerned. Instead of pumping their fists and jumping around like 4 year olds they should have walked off a little subdued. The Dogs are not a big scalp... it's just a win that they almost gave up.

Teams celebrating a win after a game , geee thats new. I hope you arent serious. You win a tight game youd be fairly pumped, especially going into the game as underdogs. No different to your boys on anzac day huh

Instead of pumping their fists and jumping around like 4 year olds they should have walked off a little subdued.
that's a bit harsh i think... i think players are entitled to be pumped after a one-point win regardless of the opponent

had the dogs gotten another point in that game, we would be subdued...

We outplayed the **** out of the Dogs for 3 whole quarters.

Our backline kicked the Dogs ****ing butt all night, including the last quarter.

The side that deserved to win won, simple.

We WON, we Won, stick that up your sooking western suburbs ****.:p

3 ordinary quarters from the bulldogs + 1 excellent quarter one + 1 point = 3 excellent Magpie quarters + 1 ordinary quarter.

So 4 good quarter from the bulldogs =??? ^^

lol just having a go at ya and yes Magpies deserved to win today

i couldnt care less what they think ! Good on them actually !:p

They are entitled to their opinions like everyone else here !!

I am looking forward to seeing them in september, believe me.....;)

cheers

dont we play u sooky puppy dogs in round 22?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 ordinary quarters from the bulldogs + 1 excellent quarter one + 1 point = 3 excellent Magpie quarters + 1 ordinary quarter.

So 4 good quarter from the bulldogs =??? ^^

Geelong & St Kilda Board ;)

Pies would smash them at the MCG. Sore loser

You mean just like how you smashed us in the last final we met in at the G? I remember it quite differently.

Coll got the 4pts just but were also 41 points up 22min into the 3rd qtr and your thrilled with this???

Yes the Doggies lost but poor teams can not come back the way the Dogs did. We will see come Round 22...but thrilled to see the arrogance didn't take to long to come out.

mate you lost and your players were devastated. same as we did on anzac day. stop pretending it doesn't burn

to be honest, i was devistated at 3/4 time but i was happy with the way we played it out and stormed home. So i was quite indifferent when the final siren went ....

collingwood were very good tonite, make no mistake about that, and as i said earlier, i look forward to hopefully meeting you in the finals..

cheers

Good win by the pies.

Did anybody else see Leon Davis soft effort when morris was running back with the flight of the ball? ended up in a doggies goal a minute later putting them within a goal. Soft effort, just lucky to hang on

Sure, Collingwood may have come away with the 4 points, but the Dogs are the real winners here. With their super deal that they negotiated with Etihad Stadium management, they'll be able to shout themselves a few slabs of VB and a flagon of McWilliams Cream Sherry from the profits of tonights record crowd. Big party in old Footscray town tonight.

Yep, that was poor from both Beams and Davis.

They were both thinking the same thing, the other goes up and creates the spillage, I swoop and take the crumbs.

It would've been just as dumb for both to fly really.

A lack of communication, one should've created the contest, the other front and square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwoods Performance tonite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back