Media Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams S21 Most Important/Unimportant Poster

Will Quivorir be a success as captain?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice.

I look forward to _Cayz_ Corner Presents: The Furies Most Important Poster for S21 thread.

Except I'm not an old flog trying to stay relevant so I don't need to attention whore with shitty threads.

Was a very sad day IMO, I loved his work around the league, I'm glad he left that toxic environment. A star in my eyes.

I heard he went to the demons because inactivity is welcomed there ;).

Jum, seeing as you are continuing being retaded and continue to ignore the editors note made orignally: Editors note: I'm relying on pure memory here on my ratings, I don't even know for sure if the posters I mention are even at the club I'm assessing.

Yes I added S21 to the title because of the confusion however I am basing my ratings on my opinion, not anyone elses to what I see from S21.

No I really didn't. I like what I saw of sante, I'm pretty disgusted at the vile insults coming from the Furies team just because he left them.
backpedal_zpsc3aa7b65.jpg

Except I'm not an old flog trying to stay relevant so I don't need to attention whore with shitty threads.

I heard he went to the demons because inactivity is welcomed there ;).

I agree with your assessment on Papa Juggs threads lately.

Jum, it's clear as day in the first post about a team. If you're not able to comprehend it then I can't help you.
Everyone can see you ****ed up. Why are you trying to hide it so much...

Who cares about S21? That's gone...
Why don't you do one for S20... S19...
Because they are no longer relevant.

The thread title was “Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams Most Important/Unimportant Poster”
This is not meaning S21… it implies currently. You didn’t realise santé was a demon now so you decided to change the topic to hide the stuff up.

Top thread. Highly rated.

Everyone can see you stuffed up. Why are you trying to hide it so much...

Who cares about S21? That's gone...
Why don't you do one for S20... S19...
Because they are no longer relevant.

The thread title was “Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams Most Important/Unimportant Poster”
This is not meaning S21… it implies currently. You didn’t realise santé was a demon now so you decided to change the topic to hide the stuff up.

Top thread. Highly rated.

Some of the best threads are done at the end of the season, Nakia did a great ratings thread, done at the end of the season...

Jum, you've seen to have taken this personally that you can't read my editors note nor understand it, perhaps you are unable to read things in bold.

That's ok, I'd also be sad if I was you if I was just booted from being captain of a team you tried your best to destroy.

I don't care if sante is now a Demon, it's irrelevant and was clearly addressed that I hadn't checked who is where. Nice melt however.

I'm a big fan of the Furies biting at pants obvious troll, good work guys keep fighting the good fight :p

It's a boring time at work.

Anything to avoid actually finishing up the EOFY shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I care about S20

Swamprats Minor Premiership
Let's not try to pretend that the minor premiership actually means anything

It means sweet FA in the grand scheme of things...

Unless you want to celebrate the year you were the best team all year.... and didn't get the job done when it mattered

Let's not try to pretend that the minor premiership actually means anything

It means sweet FA in the grand scheme of things...

Unless you want to celebrate the year you were the best team all year.... and didn't get the job done when it mattered
We did. We let the Demons get embarrassed in a GF :D

k4ftb4.jpg

Up second is the premiers from the last four seasons the Coney Island Warrrios. What's that you say, they haven't won the last four premierships? None you say? So why do they walk around as if they are champions? Interesting.

The Warriors are probably the hardest team to assess, they are very active and have a lot of posters I like, but I settled on the two posters.

Special shout out to DemonJim, I presume both posters are two warriors and I'm basing my rating on what I seen during the season called season 21, came after season 20, prior to S22.

Most Important Poster: Wooshette - People might think that Wooshette is an easy choice but in a side that has Dapper and Joe and some other guys it really wasn't, she was however exceptional over the season and rightfully was chosen to lead the Warriors going forward. She may even be the leagues first female captain since ClarkeM last performed the role. Best thing about Woosh is she has a vagina, second best is the boobs, third best is that brain of hers, no visits to the brain store required, she is sharp as a knife and as smart as Steven Hawkins computer operated brain. Ticks threads over, creates fun. The ultimate pleasure poster. I wish I could join the #VagGang :(

Most Unimportant Poster:
Frankston Rover - This was a triple toss up between three posters. Joe and toxic being the other two. However I've stuck with Franga, I'm stating a fact here, FR is no longer required at the Warriors, job done, mission accomplished *release the balloons*. The hard work is over and FR gets to sit back and reap the rewards of the empire he built. I think he will get what I mean here. You could take FR out of the Warriors and you wouldn't miss him. He is as dry as a bone. Now he enjoys retirement, now it's not just his arteries that are clogged. Go to hell you old bastard!

Editors note: I'm pretty sure these two play for the Warriors but not 100%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Colossus Corner Presents: Your Teams S21 Most Important/Unimportant Poster

Back