flggr Comedy Central at Spoonmond keeps on providing the gold. Noah Balta signs an 8 year extension (You can’t make this **it up)

Remove this Banner Ad

Never change Elmer.

Mods need to change the thread title to Noah Balta tells 18 clubs including Tasmania to GAGF come back begging for his signature in 2033. :cool:

Meanwhile, back at Lygon City, Mitch McSlovern and Zac Willingbutnotablliams have destroyed Blues top 4 window and Elmer is seething. 🤣

Last edited:
Never change Elmer.

Mods need to change th thread title to Noah Balta tells 18 clubs including Tasmania to GAGF come back begging for his signature in 2033. :cool:

Meanwhile, back at Lygon City, Mitch McSlovern and Zac Willingbutnotablliams have destroyed Blues top 4 window and Elmer is seething. 🤣

Oh puh-leaze.

Balla will never come close to being an elite/AA player.

You were better off letting him go next season and cash in on band 1 compo.

Typical Tiger short sightedness

#kardashimond

Oh puh-leaze.

Balla will never come close to being an elite/AA player.

You were better off letting him go next season and cash in on band 1 compo.

Typical Tiger short sightedness

#kardashimond

Blair Hartley list managed a triple flag + Minor Premiership + VFL flag + dual GF Sprint dynasty, but Elmer from Bay 13 thinks he can do better. 🤣🤣

Blair Hartley list managed a triple flag + Minor Premiership + VFL flag + dual GF Sprint dynasty, but Elmer from Bay 13 thinks he can do better. 🤣🤣

I never said that actually. But I think the majority of flogs agree with me that this contract is really *ed up.

But enjoy Blowa Faulta embarrass Richmond for the 8 next Years. I sure will

Worst contract in VFL/AFL history by a mile.

Balta is nothing more than glorified Stephen Jurica

Just when I thought things couldn’t get any better 🤣🤣🤣

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with shit clubs and 6+ year deals?

Shows a lot of distrust between the parties involved and absolutely hamstrings club list management.

Checks.

Cats have signed "drink spiking victim" Ecky Stengle and spud Jack Henry to 5 year deals.

Holmes didn't want to sign with Geelol past his free agency year and you don't have anyone else young enough and/or good enough to warrant a long term deal. No wonder you lose so many finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

flggr Comedy Central at Spoonmond keeps on providing the gold. Noah Balta signs an 8 year extension (You can’t make this **it up)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back