Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone listen to the Triple M podcast from the weekend? About 40mins in Duck and Damo get into an argument about Toby Greene. Duck blatantly accuses him of being part of the conspiracy 😂😂 pretty heated

Rhyce was present during the discussion hence why it’s mentioned in the article. Stop trying to make something innocent into anti North thing.

You shouldn’t be clicking on anything from news.com.au anyway.

Yeah, I was half watching it. The Chris Scott schtick is now as old as his brother's. They have both tried (and for years, succeeded) to pass themselves off as deep and considered thinkers, who are careful and balanced in presenting their views.

Now the majority can see that they're skilful self-promoters who consistently fall short when they need to make shrewd, informed football assessments.

Sorry, Zondor, you were right all along. As were a number of others here (excluding me :thumbsdown:).

So now we cant even have a Tim Kelly article without bringing North into it ...............

Asked whether North Melbourne would take Tim Kelly in the draft, Kangaroos coach Rhyce Shaw laughed.

“That’s a massive hypothetical but it’s a nice one to dream about,” he said on Fox Footy.

Wow. That was random.

LOL

Yeah, I was half watching it. The Chris Scott schtick is now as old as his brother's. They have both tried (and for years, succeeded) to pass themselves off as deep and considered thinkers, who are careful and balanced in presenting their views.

Now the majority can see that they're skilful self-promoters who consistently fall short when they need to make shrewd, informed football assessments.

Sorry, Zondor, you were right all along. As were a number of others here (excluding me :thumbsdown:).

And once backed into a corner or have their decisions questioned they revert back to type and become the nasty, sulky, snipers that they were on the field.

Trevor Marmalade if you’re going to re-appear on the Footy Show after a 100 years how about you come up with some new material! Still running with the same rubbish you ran with week-in-week-out with your cheap shot jokes about North and their crowd numbers. B o r i n g !

Trevor Marmalade if you’re going to re-appear on the Footy Show after a 100 years how about you come up with some new material! Still running with the same rubbish you ran with week-in-week-out with your cheap shot jokes about North and their crowd numbers. B o r i n g !

The whole thing has been terrible, totally re hashing 20 year old gags. I'm only watching because I've got a mate in Billy's wheel.

I was wrong up until the Anzac Day Game. Then I was right. My ‘don’t change a Coach mid season’ philosophy was wrong as well. In the future I will be willing to Sack half way through a third quarter.

You are all a bit harsh. Was a bit of a laugh and a bit of a cringe. The Footy Show ran for 25 years - TV history. I miss it's heady days in many ways. Enjoyed the show tonight. Vale The Footy Show.

Yeh it was cringey in spots but some lols.

But that doesn’t mean come back every week!

I reckon it’s sentimental because it’s peak is linked with our peak

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears that the Gruen Transfer wasn't the only program on last night with a past their use by date middle aged male Australian comedian.

24 min in. Trades/list talk.

Wont be silly , media reports not right, we'll get players who will fill needs to help us get better.

High pick this year and we'll look to get a great player in the top 10.

24 min in. Trades/list talk.

Wont be silly , media reports not right, we'll get players who will fill needs to help us get better.

High pick this year and we'll look to get a great player in the top 10.

Fair enough mate, but if a smart bloke was going to make some trade moves, then he'd make that same statement.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back