Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More for me.
I will happily smash a FourNTwenty (with sauce), maybe two! They're not a culinary masterpiece, but bloody oath they're good at the footy.

Sadly, I'm away this weekend and unable to partake

I will happily smash a FourNTwenty (with sauce), maybe two! They're not a culinary masterpiece, but bloody oath they're good at the footy.

No, pies are gross🤪

Agree - not my fave pie but at the footy they are at their freshest and delicious.

Something about a FourNTwenty at the footy.

Used to love the old suburban days. Grab a couple of cans, pie in jacket pocket then back to your spot.

Agree - not my fave pie but at the footy they are at their freshest and delicious.
GK the lunch order pies at school were good lol you should try them

Used to love the old suburban days. Grab a couple of cans, pie in jacket pocket then back to your spot.
I grew up in Werribee and loved getting down to Chirnside Park oval on the weekend with a bag of Captain Chook chips. As I got older, it was cans and pies in front of the rooms, just as you've described.

The precise reason why the Coach needs to play TT and JHF both off half back. He won't though.
Hard disagree. Throwing young kids around can hinder their development. Let them train and play in the one spot, particularly when these will be our key players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg the poor kids. The chicken schnitzel sandwiches were the best.
Too true but the original supplier couldn't keep up due to staffing issues so opted to withdraw. We still use them for catering. new company seems ok but all app based now.

Too true but the original supplier couldn't keep up due to staffing issues so opted to withdraw. We still use them for catering. new company seems ok but all app based now.
Is the new place any good?

Just watched The Merger on Kayo.

Makes you nostalgic for the spectacle and the passion of 90s footy.

For those of you who thought we should go to Tasmania or the Gold Coast, just take a look at how much it meant to Alan McConnell as an invested member of Fitzroy when they went down the gurgler

pXdBZMr.png
Love it.
Saved for later use.

Balfours at the Panthers games. Windy & freezing on the hill with my late father. Pie & sauce. And then when I was old enough a West End tinnie too.
👌🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back