Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez the way we're copping it now I can't imagine what it will be like for the WCE over the next couple of years.
They have better senior players than ours but I don't see any gun young talent except for Oscar Allen.

A dumb bloke saying to a woman who clearly knows better, "Ackshually..."

"Listen up sweet cheeks, put your husband on the phone so I can tell him what to tell you about North Melbourne the fighting spirit Kangaroos".

I’ll be the devils advocate for just for a moment and point out that we do have a cartoonish Kangaroo on our away jumper and we have been Kangaroos instead of North Melb on the scoreboard at times this year.
As for giving the footy media a bit of a kicking, well, frankly who doesn’t like doing that as a North supporter 😁

Seriously? A battered hotdog on a stick - what's not to love about that?

There was a period in the early 90s when Dagwood Dogs were my go-to hangover cure.
Have you tried the Hojuman Korean ones?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has anyone ever actually heard the phase kangaroo/fighting spirit in any context ever? i feel like that's definitely made up

Ronny Lerner = The Slow

eb2a44756c08e458017ab898233cfe25.jpg

Ronny Lerner = The slow

ferball = the slow?

has anyone ever actually heard the phase kangaroo/fighting spirit in any context ever? i feel like that's definitely made up

It's on the stickers they sent to some members who requested the packs. A few people did complain. Obviously just experimenting with marketing I'd say.

“Exclusive”

Cos no other campaigner would run with such shit
If he has been given an internal document that has legitimacy then it is a very real and concerning story.

I would have preferred our Chair to come out and say the internal memo he referred to was one of many options that was rejected totally by the Board as one that was tried 20 years ago and was showed to have failed hence will not be considered under this Board's watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back