Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** cares.

Only has marginally more integrity than the Brownlow.

Zorko and Ryan are the kind of squad nominations you'd make if you deferred to Supercoach instead of your supposed football expertise.
It's got me absolutely ****ed why anyone would care...

I mean, look at the complete ****ing idiots picking the squad lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are we talking top 8 from this year or last year? We played Bulldogs, Geelong and Hawthorn twice
- all of whom made the 8 this year, but not last year. The only team in last year’s top 8 we played was Carlton.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Top 8 sides from this year I believe. Jonathon Brown also said On The Couch the bottom teams "Tigers and North have played the most games against top 8 sides". Sure I guess you could defend the draw by saying we played some unexpected top 8 teams but it's certainly interesting we got more than mid-table or top 8 sides.

Are we talking top 8 from this year or last year? We played Bulldogs, Geelong and Hawthorn twice
- all of whom made the 8 this year, but not last year. The only team in last year’s top 8 we played was Carlton.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
i’m pretty sure they count it as their spot on the ladder when you play them. soo * would be considered a top 8 side as we played them when they were still second.

Based on that you'd think Xerri would be a lock for the 22.

Also lol @ Luke Ryan being there. That's a stat selection if i've ever seen one. Gets the vast majority of his possessions from sideways chips.
Great to bet on don’t forget the kick ins count too.

I lold but Kane is a good commentator imo
He's not the worst but my god... that smarmy <insert derogative> is on enough without specifically having to listen to him

front bar is fine, except when a current north player goes on and they get shitcanned like they’ve done with wardlaw, sheezel and larkey last week.
You know they do that with everyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke who runs the Front Bar show is a mad North Melbourne supporter
Pretty much a prerequisite to barrack for us these days.

Fronting up week after week, annually spending hundreds/thousands on memberships, seat upgrades, merch, flights, accommodation etc is simply not rational.

can we get the girl some earplugs? poor ball girl copping an ear bashing at the dogs game in ballarat. id say just move over if he’s doing that all day but im not sure if she would be allowed to move.

Fronting up week after week, annually spending hundreds/thousands on memberships, seat upgrades, merch, flights, accommodation etc is simply not rational.
yerh im not buying any north melbourne merch from the club until we start seeing some improvement. spend way too much on this club to watch utter 💩 every weekend.

Nothing about supporting a footy team is rational.

We invest so much emotion in 23 blokes chasing a footy around on a weekly basis, none of whom would know us if they fell over us. Not to mention the money we spend...

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

can we get the girl some earplugs? poor ball girl copping an ear bashing at the dogs game in ballarat. id say just move over if he’s doing that all day but im not sure if she would be allowed to move.
The campaigner would be wearing that drum if he was near me. State of it..

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back