Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The campaigner would be wearing that drum if he was near me. State of it..

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Agreed. My 86 year old father in law and I went for cheer squad this season as he wanted to sit at ground level (although we did venture upstairs for a few games). He was a bit piffed by the guy in our cheer squad with the drum, but his solution was to turn off his hearing aids. Fortunately, I'm half deaf myself so I was also able to handle it. But I think we'll review our membership category again next season so we can lock in finals tickets.

Agreed. My 86 year old father in law and I went for cheer squad this season as he wanted to sit at ground level (although we did venture upstairs for a few games). He was a bit piffed by the guy in our cheer squad with the drum, but his solution was to turn off his hearing aids. Fortunately, I'm half deaf myself so I was also able to handle it. But I think we'll review our membership category again next season so we can lock in finals tickets.
The only consolation is that drum didn't get much of a workout....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

The stench coming from the cheersquad is enough to not sit anywhere near them

Would love to see Simpson somehow back with North in some capacity.

Season 1 Joyce GIF by Stranger Things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmmm. I don’t think there’d be a team in history with 2 AA’s with a percentage of 60 odd and 3 wins.
Their body of work speaks for itself.
The club being an utter pile of shit doesn't change that. It's a solo award, not a team award.

Their body of work speaks for itself.
The club being an utter pile of shit doesn't change that. It's a solo award, not a team award.
Took the words out of my mouth. It shouldn’t matter. Both deserve to be in the team, regardless of the shit show they represent club-wise.

GWS, Collingwood, Sydney, Richmond and Melbourne should not be so high, they all got to start their season early in the Round 0 farce. GWS got to play us with a run already on the board while we started our season, the Suns got the same deal with Adelaide, Brisbane with Freo, Melbourne with the Bulldogs. They all got an extra bye during the season, staggering out their workload and making it easier to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back