Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows this cretin. Slurping up that daicos' should be a three time All Australian, while dragging it his tired criticism that North is shit because they let four veterans leave in 2016.

Nothing about Sheezel. Also, it's 2024 Dumbo, we've stuffed up two rebuilds since then...

He's actually such a pathetic c£#@

View attachment 2096322View attachment 2096323
Yeah I honestly don’t know why he just doesn’t take aim at Scott when he goes on these rants? It blows my mind

Hows this cretin. Slurping up that daicos' should be a three time All Australian, while dragging it his tired criticism that North is shit because they let four veterans leave in 2016.

Nothing about Sheezel. Also, it's 2024 Dumbo, we've stuffed up two rebuilds since then...

Reads like a comic with the same old tired gags..

Sheez and X are both in the AA team that was selected by fans, most fans who want our club to die in a ditch and even they had them in there :D

Actual footage of the AA selection panel:
Halloween Bff GIF by BuzzFeed

Reads like a comic with the same old tired gags..

Aside from totally misinterpreting the premise behind a 25 year old rom-com - 'Sliding Doors' isn't just a sentence that has 'if' and 'then' in it - the whole column is tired and pathetic. Worst of all, it's used by himself and the AFL for to air his petty grudges and man-crushes on repeat. It's literally the dumbest in the dumb world of football media. Avoid at all costs.

Aside from totally misinterpreting the premise behind a 25 year old rom-com - 'Sliding Doors' isn't just a sentence that has 'if' and 'then' in it - the whole column is tired and pathetic. Worst of all, it's used by himself and the AFL for to air his petty grudges and man-crushes on repeat. It's literally the dumbest in the dumb world of football media. Avoid at all costs.
That's actually the most offensive part.

He couldn't even nail the "what if" hypothetical format. Is he ****ing stupid? Anyone could do it.

If he really wants to giz up Collingwood players he could've tried..

IF Collingwood didnt snap him up under the unfair and contentious priority pick system

THEN it would've been fascinating to see how Scott Pendlebury's career panned out at Richmond where he should've rightfully landed

IF Nick Daicos was umpired like any other player

THEN his possession count would be halved, without his go-to trick of dropping to his knees faster than a Bangkok hooker

Without watching that... idk man... seems like our biggest problem is mentality, and second biggest problem is how we move the ball forward. Yeah, yeah, defence could definitely be better but if we didn't have 3 day long periods where we're shithouse and the oppo pile on 20 inside 50's per second, and actually had reward for our own effort, then i think the backline pretty quickly looks better.

I have PTSD from watching our forwards and midfielders allow opposition to slice through us like we're not even there.

The effort and intensity is horrific when we're not switched on. Our baseline performance is embarrassingly bad and we rely too much on individual brilliance.

The playing group need to harden up and get to work this off-season. Leave nothing in the tank and watch the defensive press improve.

Am I the only one that thinks our defence isn’t that bad? But for the third year in a row, the poor midfield defence and forward line defence?
It was about 10x better than it was expected to be before Rd1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have PTSD from watching our forwards and midfielders allow opposition to slice through us like we're not even there.

The effort and intensity is horrific when we're not switched on. Our baseline performance is embarrassingly bad and we rely too much on individual brilliance.

The playing group need to harden up and get to work this off-season. Leave nothing in the tank and watch the defensive press improve.
Until we hugely lift our forward pressure, so that we can lock the ball in our forward line for extended periods,and until we lift our defensive intensity across the ground, we're going to remain a bottom side. If and when we can fix these, we will look much fitter and our defence won't be regarded as a basket case.

We MUST get at least one small forward, this off season, who has speed and will consistently apply intensive defensive pressure.

Am I the only one that thinks our defence isn’t that bad? But for the third year in a row, the poor midfield defence and forward line defence?
I took it to be about whole-of-ground defence.

Eg We lack competent defensive midfielders, defensive wingers, and small forwards capable of locking the ball down.

That puts more pressure on our defence line, which results in big scores against us.

Yes it’s a superficial summary of our problems, but from a list management perspective, they aren’t wrong.

Until we hugely lift our forward pressure, so that we can lock the ball in our forward line for extended periods,and until we lift our defensive intensity across the ground, we're going to remain a bottom side. If and when we can fix these, we will look much fitter and our defence won't be regarded as a basket case.

We MUST get at least one small forward, this off season, who has speed and will consistently apply intensive defensive pressure.
Beat me to it.

Hows this cretin. Slurping up that daicos' should be a three time All Australian, while dragging out his tired criticism that North is shit because they let four veterans leave in 2016.

So when’s he pencilling in an interview with one B Scott who was then coach of said decisions…or did he just admit by default in above stupid statement that the situation he loves to refer to was instigated by the same hasbean that is currently coaching *.
Someone better tell him to do his f+#&# job and go ask the chief architect….but that would require being a journalist.

So when’s he pencilling in an interview with one B Scott who was then coach of said decisions…or did he just admit by default in above stupid statement that the situation he loves to refer to was instigated by the same hasbean that is currently coaching *.
Someone better tell him to do his f+#&# job and go ask the chief architect….but that would require being a journalist.

He's scared of Scotts

It has to be by design, it’s not hard to do a forward press. I don’t think the coaches are focusing on that at the moment, looks to me like they’re focusing on ball movement, because like I stated, a forward press is very easy to execute, doesn’t take much training.

IF...

Purple is really a genuine, qualified journalist

THEN...

Why would he lower himself to use the pathetic "If / Then" (supposedly) "sliding doors" format instead of writing well researched, dignified, newsworthy articles on the sport that he allegedly follows and "earns" a living from?

IF...

Purple is really a genuine, qualified journalist

THEN...

Why would he lower himself to use the pathetic "If / Then" (supposedly) "sliding doors" format instead of writing well researched, dignified, newsworthy articles on the sport that he allegedly follows and "earns" a living from?
That’s quiet funny 😁 …bravo 🍺👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back