Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the first rounders aren't the ones we tend to **** up (unless you think Will Phillips and Tom Powell are both busts, which I disagree with) it's the 20-50 picks usually. But with Comben, Ford, Curtis, Archer all looking like big wins and Taylor starting to look like a solid contributor, I don't know if that narrative persists.
I guess Bread McKenzie? That’s a long way back though. Phillips was a bit of a surprise but not a massive reach in an even draft. Unless you think Wardlaw was a left field pick.

I know as NMFC fans we have a multitude of media types to hate

But Sam Maclure has to be without equal as a north hater

Any opportunity he gets to belittle, s****** at or talk down NMFC he jumps at

I am a pretty chill bloke in his 50s

But that campaigner makes me want to do really nasty things to him

How can Barrett or he be split?

Have a look at the stable he's in... Corn, The Serpent, Tom 'the talking tumbleweed' Morris, etc, etc..

All minions for the biggest click-baiting campaigner of them all - Jabba the Hutch.

I guess Bread McKenzie? That’s a long way back though. Phillips was a bit of a surprise but not a massive reach in an even draft. Unless you think Wardlaw was a left field pick.
McKenzie and Atley were both taken in compromised drafts where what would've been a top 10 pick moved out to 18 or 19, it's not really a first round pick at that point.

How can Barrett or he be split?
axe GIF

Sorry

J.Z Clark has quickly become my most hated footy journo, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a man that drinks as much of his own bathwater as him.

I need to start switching off Triple M rush hour when he comes on 🤮
JB giving him a serve on Saturday about LDU was good listening. In general I think we could do with a bit more of that sort of thing; keep these clowns accountable.

JB giving him a serve on Saturday about LDU was good listening. In general I think we could do with a bit more of that sort of thing; keep these clowns accountable.
JB getting stuck into him each time he takes a potshot at North is the only reason I haven’t turned it off yet.

Like many here before have said; these are the same journos that will be licking our behind when we start pushing up the ladder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t tolerate him. I can’t quite work out why he’s got such an ego. He’s got absolutely nothing going for him.

Is she Mark MacLure's daughter?

I don’t listen to Sam McClure so I can’t comment on his hatred for us but it wouldn’t surprise me as he is the most arrogant and smug prick working in the media.

But he has some very stiff competition if he’s going to take the mantel for hating us the most.

I reckon the top 3 North haters in the media are:
1. Damian Barrett AKA The Purple Knob: for his consistent and relentless vitriol
2. Caroline Wilson AKA The Witch: for her lifetime achievement award
3. Gerard Healy AKA The Magician: for his mastery in the art of misdirection, tricking you into thinking he’s a nice guy with his faux praise of North only to pull back and reveal he was being a prick all along.

Last edited:
I don’t listen to Sam McClure so I can’t comment on his hatred for us but it wouldn’t surprise me as he is the most arrogant and smug prick working in the media.

But he has some very stiff competition if he’s going to take the mantel for hating us the most.

I reckon the top 3 North haters in the media are:
1. Damian Barrett AKA The Purple Knob: for his consistent and relentless vitriol
2. Caroline Wilson AKA The Witch: for her lifetime achievement award
3. Gerard Healy AKA The Magician: for his mastery in the art of misdirection, tricking you into thinking he’s a nice guy with his faux praise of North only to pull back and reveal he was being a prick all along.
Reckon you nailed it. You could shuffle those names in any order and still be right.

Can’t tolerate him. I can’t quite work out why he’s got such an ego. He’s got absolutely nothing going for him.
It's the smug shit eating grin and attitude that is somehow at the same time one of a complete ****ing know it all, and also begging for validation for other journos on the panels he appears on.

Don't think he's had an original thought in his entire career, and is one of those pricks who will race to get a story out so he can scream "FIRST!" like a degenerate in the youtube comments, rather than confirming the validity of what he's heard.

J.Z Clark has quickly become my most hated footy journo, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a man that drinks as much of his own bathwater as him.

I need to start switching off Triple M rush hour when he comes on 🤮
Have always hated him but very early on tuned out to anything he was involved with. With Damo or Kane, for an example, I’ll often still watch / listen.

JZ doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I find it nuts he’s survived on the old ‘fake it til’ you make it’ for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back