Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

No. Caro at least understands how the footy industry works. Robbo shows a care for the game. Corn knows how the game is played. Ralph doesn't come across like an arsehat. There are plenty who tick one box. Not many who tick most boxes. McClure ticks none.
The only box he ticks is his punchable head which is right up there with JHF

No. Caro at least understands how the footy industry works. Robbo shows a care for the game. Corn knows how the game is played. Ralph doesn't come across like an arsehat. There are plenty who tick one box. Not many who tick most boxes. McClure ticks none.

If it helps Alex Rance's cat (1:49) felt the same.

And West Coast of 2024 couldn't beat North Melbourne in 2024. How bad are they going? Probably couldn't beat the Carlton Under 19s of 1981.

We get it Roosy. You lumbered us with your mate as coach, he had no idea what he was doing so we gave him the arse after you'd pissed off with our money having done SFA else and now you want to take potshots from the other side of the world. You're kind of pathetic really.

Yesterday's heroes can speculate and hypothetically argue all they like but modern team tactics and zoning and team defences and rotations and fitness and speed and strength improvements all point towards the bottom team of today comfortably rolling the top team from 40 years ago. Forget reserves, the very best team from the 1980s wouldn't provide much of a contest for the worst team of the 2020s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know as NMFC fans we have a multitude of media types to hate

But Sam Maclure has to be without equal as a north hater

Any opportunity he gets to belittle, s****** at or talk down NMFC he jumps at

I am a pretty chill bloke in his 50s

But that campaigner makes me want to do really nasty things to him
So, he's better than I thought

It's a pantomime, pure and simple. Sam McClure would not believe one single word he says it's all for show. Mitch plays the straight guy and sets him up it's nauseating how scripted it is.
You’ve summed up Footy Calcified beautifully.. more staged than WWE.

Jabba the Hutch is the Vince MacMahon of click bait TV/Radio..

SEN Sydney's breakfast show is the lowest-rating breakfast show in Sydney. Even rates lower than Radio National, NewsRadio and Classic FM.

I mean, even Coles Radio has twice as many listeners.
Gaso (note that I didn't tag him due to the prior threat) is a big fan of Coles radio on his DAB tuner.

Anthony Stevens and Glen Archer on the front bar next week

Paul Roos says a lot of stuff don't take it personally.

Reckons if he'd been around in the late 50s he would've cut JFK's lunch and hooked up with Marilyn.

Also said based on what's he's seen of his footwork and his own "sparring under Wallsy" that he could've comfortably accounted for Tyson Fury if each was at their peak.

He also said something about Matt Shirvington being half the man he (Roos) was but couldn't understand what he meant.

You’ve summed up Footy Calcified beautifully.. more staged than WWE.

Jabba the Hutch is the Vince MacMahon of click bait TV/Radio.

Huh????

Are you saying Hutchy has a drawer full of sex toys that he has named after footballers.

it's a stupid argument. the game has evolved so much.
North of 2024 would smash Carlton's first side, let alone their reserves.

how dumb can one actually be?

the advances in pretty much everything since that time is significant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back