Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally, I consider Tomā€™s comments to be fair, reasonable and in no way excessive, so not sure what the ā€œplease explainā€ was forā€¦
Reading some of the responses to criticism from the AFL and their generous use of corporate bullshit spin language and misdirection made me think of the famous Solzhenitsyn quote:
"They lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe themā€.

Not sure that many people really believe what they are telling us though.

Reading some of the responses to criticism from the AFL and their generous use of corporate bullshit spin language and misdirection made me think of the famous Solzhenitsyn quote:
"They lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe themā€.

Not sure that many people really believe what they are telling us though.
Aleksandr?

Personally, I consider Tomā€™s comments to be fair, reasonable and in no way excessive, so not sure what the ā€œplease explainā€ was forā€¦
great call as always AFL, not addressing the players issue and asking for a ā€œplease explainā€ for having an opinion. top notch as always!

great call as always AFL, not addressing the players issue and asking for a ā€œplease explainā€ for having an opinion. top notch as always!
I would appreciate Tom responding to the please explain with a very thorough explanation of all the ways they are ****ing up the game. Afterall, they asked for it.

I would appreciate Tom responding to the please explain with a very thorough explanation of all the ways they are ****ing up the game. Afterall, they asked for it.
would be great wouldn't it.

but we often forget what he actually did is publicly criticize his employer, which is a no no in any job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kornes for the previous couple of weeks: I really like the effort north are showing, they have some special young kids, great to see etc.

Kornes this week: My big hate this week is North Fans and how they're so accepting of how mediocre their team is. They're worse than last year.

Gonna need you to pick one, buddy.

Kornes for the previous couple of weeks: I really like the effort north are showing, they have some special young kids, great to see etc.

Kornes this week: My big hate this week is North Fans and how they're so accepting of how mediocre their team is. They're worse than last year.

Agree, obviously the correct actions are to boycot games when the going gets tough and have the club tarp up the unused stands?

or plaster sack hinkley signs all over the entrances of the club.

Or better yet get a past player and current sitting board member on a radio show to destabilize the club?

Last edited:

Lol. He's not even a good troll. PS - Still not going to click or listen to their rubbish.

I know I'm meant to but I don't really hate Kane Corso.

He's a Vaudeville act and at least keeps his focus on-field. There are far nastier types actively cheering for our demise amongst his peers.
I donā€™t hate him but heā€™s still a campaignerā€¦

Maybe I do hate him

I know I'm meant to but I don't really hate Kane Corso.

He's a Vaudeville act and at least keeps his focus on-field. There are far nastier types actively cheering for our demise amongst his peers.
I hate him in the sense that he is a waste of space and the more attention people give him the more money he makes and the more of this nonsense media we have to put up with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back