Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the drive by from Will Hayward to ‘Kayno’ talking about the Swans new facilities - … since we got this new facility no-one skips the ice bath Kayno.
Just over 3 minutes in

In the Prem Club yesterday, Curtis Taylor was talking about how important LMac is to the boys and the club, and mentioned he was critical in bringing the boys back together after our disastrous time in the Covid Hubs.

Is there a good article or thread on what exactly went down in the Hub?

In the Prem Club yesterday, Curtis Taylor was talking about how important LMac is to the boys and the club, and mentioned he was critical in bringing the boys back together after our disastrous time in the Covid Hubs.

Is there a good article or thread on what exactly went down in the Hub?
No. I feel like 'everyone' knows what happened there except me.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The cliff-notes I'm aware of (and hey, some of this might be bullshit) is that it became a miserable place with everyone living in each-other's pockets, families with kids (Ben Brown + co) especially having issues with noise and behaviour, Shaw being seen less and less towards the end of the season, Rawlings' brother supposedly leaking the name of some delistees early (was why after Jmac left the hub for the birth of his kid he then didn't return), Tarrant did (or almost) got into a punchup with someone (might have been a coach).

There were small dramas and spotfires everywhere, this was true of most hubs, but ours was one of the worst due in large part to coach/admin issues.

EDIT: A lot of people give Amarfio a hard time for not getting there (when he was in tassie a lot trying to arrange for us to hub down there instead) and I suspect a lot of the angst for that came from knowing more about the failures they heard of at the hub when we desperately needed leadership.

Yeah no one knows anything
Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Book?

Needs a tv series!

Days of our Hub

Ep 4 is a cliffhanger with Shaws telling Polecs what needs to happen at q time

Close up of Polecs face…fade to black

Like this

Iwan Rheon Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know.
Yes Karl.

Book?

Needs a tv series!

Days of our Hub

Ep 4 is a cliffhanger with Shaws telling Polecs what needs to happen at q time

Close up of Polecs face…fade to black

Like this

Iwan Rheon Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones
Yes can’t wait for Ben brown trying to bring cunners around to becoming a vegan

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad