Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

These are the headline guests at an official NMFC event.
Have I died and gone to hell?
View attachment 2077923
Jay Clark the hypocrite who was giving the club shit for no reason earlier in the season about a crowd number that he hasn't done for any other club?

Well done North Melbourne.

Gawn is the most insufferable, overrated ruckman I’ve ever seen.

Can't agree. He's good and deserving of the elite esteem he's held in.

(Xerri should be the AA ruck this year though)

Absolute Lebron James of the AFL

Look i'm no big LeBron fan but that's an awful comparison to make if you're trying to say someone isn't good. LeBron is a top 5 NBA player all time. Indisputably. :D

These are the headline guests at an official NMFC event.
Have I died and gone to hell?
View attachment 2077923
I dare someone to pinch one of the decorative balloons and a Microphone during the dinner break, inhale all the helium and belt out our club song in the best Jay Clark impersonation of all time..

I dare someone to pinch one of the decorative balloons and a Microphone during the dinner break, inhale all the helium and belt out our club song in the best Jay Clark impersonation of all time..
Can't you just hire a Victorian era Eunuch for those sorts of jobs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't you just hire a Victorian era Eunuch for those sorts of jobs?
Argue Wife Swap GIF by Paramount Network

The little insecure w***er purple putting Gawn over Xerri in the AA and says Xerri needs to prove himself in the last few games?!

Are you kidding me? Gawn is the most insufferable, overrated ruckman I’ve ever seen. Absolute Lebron James of the AFL, he flops around like wet paper and sooks at every contest. Purple doesn’t watch footy at all, he’s got zero idea.

Man I hate the media, it’s not even a discussion, we haven't seen a tough or influential ruckman like big X in yearssssss
I get the feeling that north people in the media shit on north just so they can hang with the cool crowd.

Or in Barrett’s case, it’s because he’s a flog.

It’s all right for people to think that Gawn is better than Tristan - even people we’ve grown to dislike intensely. Gawn is a great player. The fact that Xerri is being spoken in the same realm as Max is a huge, surprising bonus in and of itself. If Tristan loses out to Gawn in the AA team, it’ll be disappointing, but understandable. Hopefully, Xerri gets the well deserved nod. If not, he will have plenty more opportunities.

jump to about 1 hour 28 minute mark. little dan having a big whinge cause north supporters make fun of the big 3 when they lose. wouldn’t have anything to do with them getting a handout whenever in trouble, favourable draws etc and the one time we ask for a hand out and get two second round picks after all the PP these teams have gotten and now all of a sudden its a problem!

Having Cornes at a NMFC function is actually really disappointing. He has been consistent in his s******ing, disparaging and general disrespect of our coach, our players and our club. He will be pocketing 5k for this to put that in perspective.

It’s beyond tine deaf from the club and for us that love North and I might add contribute through multiple family memberships over many years, I for one find it a real kick in the guts by the club

jump to about 1 hour 28 minute mark. little dan having a big whinge cause north supporters make fun of the big 3 when they lose. wouldn’t have anything to do with them getting a handout whenever in trouble, favourable draws etc and the one time we ask for a hand out and get two second round picks after all the PP these teams have gotten and now all of a sudden its a problem!

I’d love to know who thinks this guy is funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back