Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely there would be cctv in the area.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
It won't matter much. You pretty much have to hit and run or be absolutely wasted to have strong responsibility and penalty. We need strict liability with road accidents rather than this carefree "accidents happen" system.

Such a tragic accident. And shows how quickly the world turns.

One page we're absolutely roasting Sam, next he's taken away in the blink of an eye.

Gone way too young

Such a tragic accident. And shows how quickly the world turns.

One page we're absolutely roasting Sam, next he's taken away in the blink of an eye.

Gone way too young
Indeed, before it broke I searched his name and all I saw was us bagging him.

It made me put in perspective how quick things change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this comes across as insensitive. But was this the reporter who was reporting about north naming senior players?
****ing hell

Had a few giggles about Sam trying to find his feet as an on air celeb with the show on Foxtel but that was mostly because he came across really likable and much like Danny Frawley I’m just bloody sad I’m not going to get to watch or read any of his work again. The one thing I’ve enjoyed about Fox Footy is they’ve put a face on some decent and likable young/nearly young journos and they’re a part of our week regardless of whether we agree with certain views. Beyond that meandering just too ****ing young and too ****ing sudden. I’m 43 so I can mourn for the young bloke and I can mourn for the parents/ family equally. It’s shit. RIP.

Had a few giggles about Sam trying to find his feet as an on air celeb with the show on Foxtel but that was mostly because he came across really likable and much like Danny Frawley I’m just bloody sad I’m not going to get to watch or read any of his work again. The one thing I’ve enjoyed about Fox Footy is they’ve put a face on some decent and likable young/nearly young journos and they’re a part of our week regardless of whether we agree with certain views. Beyond that meandering just too ****ing young and too ****ing sudden. I’m 43 so I can mourn for the young bloke and I can mourn for the parents/ family equally. It’s shit. RIP.
He was one of the better journos. Understood the small club angle with his Dogs connections and likely did a fair bit of the legwork on most of the stories of other articles I would speculate.
He did have a touch of the Cam Joyce's about him in front of the camera but it couldn't be easy going from podcast to broadcast. I'd be nervous as well if it was me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back