Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a photo came out that year with Jy, Jed Anderson and someone else all standing there staring at Noble with their arms crossed. Their body language was "Just **** off campaigner". The look on their faces was pretty scornful.
I have to admit, I was perfectly comfortable with Noble's first season (despite the ladder position) as it looked as though there were some green shoots and a game plan developing. We also had the #1 draft pick to come into that team. But something went awry in that offseason leading into his second season. It was clear from the very first game against Hawthorn that he'd changed things up, moved the magnets around, introduced new tactics, and made a right cluster**** out of everything.

Probably needed some training with the boys from the late 90's .... Sounds a bit unlikable .... I'd reckon BC was winding down and not inclined to waste his time on an ingrate, LDU himself still learning and who else was there to learn from? He was even then a better midfielder than Simpkin, and better footballer than LMac. I'm not really a fan of JHF, but but he may have a point. Or half a point. His footballing is fine, his attitude and demeanor is the sticking point.
Ziebs and Goldy were still there, Boomer around the club, I’m sure a senior player could have called a Swallow or even Wells or further back, Simmo, Grant or someone

Dunno rickety … I agree we may not have given him the support he needed but it would have been there…
Tend to agree with the view he wasn’t happy but his manager/fabian must have made overtures to turn his head…

Ziebs and Goldy were still there, Boomer around the club, I’m sure a senior player could have called a Swallow or even Wells or further back, Simmo, Grant or someone

Dunno rickety … I agree we may not have given him the support he needed but it would have been there…
Tend to agree with the view he wasn’t happy but his manager/fabian must have made overtures to turn his head…
This bit definitely didn't help at the time, if the grapevine is to be believed. Allegedly he and Boomer just about came to blows at one point

This bit definitely didn't help at the time, if the grapevine is to be believed. Allegedly he and Boomer just about came to blows at one point
Even so, we could have had someone else help him

Probably needed some training with the boys from the late 90's .... Sounds a bit unlikable .... I'd reckon BC was winding down and not inclined to waste his time on an ingrate, LDU himself still learning and who else was there to learn from? He was even then a better midfielder than Simpkin, and better footballer than LMac. I'm not really a fan of JHF, but but he may have a point. Or half a point. His footballing is fine, his attitude and demeanor is the sticking point.

I think it just highlights how immature he was coming into the system which seems to continue to be his biggest flaw in his game currently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back