Roast Commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

I like BT, he reminds me of some uncle from the bush who just got his first job talking on the radio. It's good he hasn't lost that character, but he is also lazy, he does little to no research and doesn't know players very well. Broughton/Ibbo confused at least 3 times. "Nick Grover".

Perhaps they aren't paid very well so they don't really care. It's not a good look for AFL either way having such unprofessional presenters. Look at the way the best in the business Cometti does it, mixing up weird with good calling and knowing players.

and thats why we love ballas :thumbsu: ur players and fans shouldn't have fallen for his bullshit.

Trouble is sunshine the umpires fell for his bullshit as well. You can have him. Nothing much to admire at all or feel proud of he will come undone eventually and has a name already.:thumbsdown:

orly?

suck it up :)

everyone would love to have him on their team - he ads so much to our team and without him we would not have won. end of

Dream on. NOt in a million years. Pav is your team mate, and a bloody great player he is too. He is an elite footballer. The other is a cheap shot merchant. As I said great on the win but dont come out and say we all want one of Ballantyne on our team, cause thats just a cop out for putting up with his bullshit

Dream on. NOt in a million years. Pav is your team mate, and a bloody great player he is too. He is an elite footballer. The other is a cheap shot merchant. As I said great on the win but dont come out and say we all want one of Ballantyne on our team, cause thats just a cop out for putting up with his bullshit

Cheap shot merchant? Didn't see anything cheap other than the free kicks he drew from your boys. Calling him a cheap shot merchant is the real cop out for dealing with your team's own ill-discipline. Get over it!

We got the four points,you didnt;) Balla was one of the main contributors to the win , hes a champ so suck it up sunshine:D

LOL. Poor Dobbins needs his oat bag.

Sydney would love to have Ballaz playing for them. It would turn them into a winning team instead of just being perennially mediocre.

The commentary was very ordinary for the Sydney game, particulalry the half hour seminar about the benefits of buying take away coffee and then sitting down to save 50 cents. Riveting.

Although you can tell that Roos is biased, understandably, he is nowhere near as bad as some of the other commentators who have a current or past connection with a particular team.

I think you guys are overreacting. I guess BT could just roll off continual one liners that he works on all week, or maybe he could ask every statement as a question?
I enjoy his commentary.

It could have been so much worse. I wonder if Matthew Campbell is free?
I need a guy that sounds like a really, really annoying know it all neighbour that you can't stand and doesn't know the names of the players he commentates every second week.

I f*ckin hate Matt Campbell. Smug, fat little pr*ck that he is. Hates Freo. Anyone but that a*sehole and I'll do my best to tolerate it. Wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire.

Rant over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney would love to have Ballaz playing for them. It would turn them into a winning team instead of just being perennially mediocre.

The commentary was very ordinary for the Sydney game, particulalry the half hour seminar about the benefits of buying take away coffee and then sitting down to save 50 cents. Riveting.

Although you can tell that Roos is biased, understandably, he is nowhere near as bad as some of the other commentators who have a current or past connection with a particular team.

Perinnially mediocre and you won by 11pts, that may come back to bite you on the bum, I have taken my panadol and had a cup of tea thanks. We have a "no ********s policy at the Swans", Ballantyne would not get a look in. Enough said I wish you well for the rest of the year.

Perinnially mediocre and you won by 11pts, that may come back to bite you on the bum, I have taken my panadol and had a cup of tea thanks. We have a "no ********s policy at the Swans", Ballantyne would not get a look in. Enough said I wish you well for the rest of the year.

pretty sure goodesy has given out a couple behind play at times :rolleyes:.... i do like the swans and the way they play the game with the never say die attitude, tough and uncomprimising. but your acting like a bit of a tool at the moment, to judge one of our better players as dirty when the only thing he has ever done to draw attention of the MRP is pinch and pull a dreddy is pretty silly, especially when its on our board. Balla will never win any friends with his niggle etc, and opposition supporters hating him comes with the territory. but he is NOT dirty

i agree with your post except for the perennially mediocre part. if we had a culture of excellence like sydney over the last 17 years i would be stoked, and we would have seen a flag by now

Having a no champion's policy is not the best move from a football club. :p

I referred to Sydney as perennially mediocre after hearing an interview with Paul Roos where he admitted that Sydney's focus since their existence has been on playing finals regularly, rather than aiming all out for premierships. He indicated that because Sydney is competing for supporters in a traditional rugby league area, they can't afford to bottom out when they need to and set themselves up for the future.

Barry Hall Thread...

Not to do with commentary as such.. but Steve Butler in the worst today "..Lowers match sealing goal, after Grundy had been incorrectly penalised for throwing the ball.." thanks steve.. last time i checked it, bobbling in between your hands and then letting it go isnt a handball...

Trouble is sunshine the umpires fell for his bullshit as well. You can have him. Nothing much to admire at all or feel proud of he will come undone eventually and has a name already.:thumbsdown:

If you stir someone up to get a free kick, and they lose their cool, how does that make Ballas the muppet?

He's exploiting his opponents weaknesses, that's good football. If these guys can't handle the heat, it's their problem, not ours.

If you stir someone up to get a free kick, and they lose their cool, how does that make Ballas the muppet?

He's exploiting his opponents weaknesses, that's good football. If these guys can't handle the heat, it's their problem, not ours.

This is what i find hilarious with all my mates / co-workers and footy public in general.. why is it ballas problem that he gets a reaction everytime.. how dumb to you have to be to grab him anywhere near the throat when the umpire is 2m away.. grow a brain Heath

Not to do with commentary as such.. but Steve Butler in the worst today "..Lowers match sealing goal, after Grundy had been incorrectly penalised for throwing the ball.." thanks steve.. last time i checked it, bobbling in between your hands and then letting it go isnt a handball...

They really are a pathetic bunch of hacks at The West.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Commentators

Remove this Banner Ad

Back