Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
State of play after doing Treloar -> Selwood :'(

Praying Fritsch keeps up his 90ish average and doesn't get rested for more than a game. (Vainly) hoping NN increases his TOG too and pushed up to a 110 average for rest of the season.

Supercoach team complete.png

A pretty solid and logical team all the way until that last forward line spot. And that isn't a dig because I was sucked in by Jack Martin once before and understand the importance of a solid POD. Looking at offloading him at all?

I don't have enough trades to offload him unfortunately. I'm just hoping he finishes the season strongly.

5 trades with $14k in the bank. Earliest I have got what can be considered a full team. Bench cover not the strongest though.
At least with this motley bunch I should remain competitive even in the ultra-competitive Div. 4.

Final_Team_Dawson.jpg

No idea what to do from here on out. Had zorko/merret from rnd 1 and never really had a chance to get rid of them. Martin... who knows.

What ya think?
I think your team is complete, because you’re posting it in the completed teams thread. Well done.

State of play after doing Treloar -> Selwood :'(

Praying Fritsch keeps up his 90ish average and doesn't get rested for more than a game. (Vainly) hoping NN increases his TOG too and pushed up to a 110 average for rest of the season.

View attachment 518169
Jelwood? Reverse and go Bont at that price IMO.

No idea what to do from here on out. Had zorko/merret from rnd 1 and never really had a chance to get rid of them. Martin... who knows.

What ya think?

View attachment 518114

Why would you want to get rid of Zorko & Merrett anyway? I know they had crap starts to the year but both guys 5 round averages are solid (105 & 108) good POD's to have for the remainder IMO.

What do you mean thoughts?
You tell us. Is your team complete or not?
This is the completed teams thread!
It's complete subject to any injuries I guess, only change I would possibly make is Nank to Grundy or hold the 6 trades. Just asking for opinions I suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd15 trades thread is a good place for that. I would burn 2 trades and do Nank > Grundy to answer your question though.

Computer (Nank) says NO

Screen Shot 2018-07-01 at 9.15.18 pm.png
Fyfe and Treloar's hamstrings ruined everything.
Had planned on having 4 trades left and only Fritsch to potentially upgrade. Now down to 2 trades left and an awful forward line with two POD's who have decided to leave their good form in the first half of the season. Need a miracle really.

Will go out with a whimper rather than a bang.
Weak FWD / DEF lines - Andrews & Jonas PODs have done me in-, MID middle of the road, maybe M8/M9 loop can minimize damage, missing RUC Grundy.
upload_2018-7-1_21-17-0.png

I look at my team on paper and honestly think it looks pretty crap. Only 14 players averaging 100+ & one of those being the now injured Fyfe on my mid bench. Sub-premo's all over the place, every week I half expect my bubble to burst & take a massive fall down the rankings, yet every week I keep climbing the rankings. Would never expect this team to be anywhere near 114th overall but here we are. I'm going to enjoy it for now, as I can't see that ranking improving or even maintaining it without better players that I don't own getting injured or other teams running out of trades before me.

Only 4 injury trades left & no cash, I will hold those for as long as I can & only trade to avoid doughnuts, even if it means starting a bench rookie here and there. Sick of having a decent ranking every year only to fall away badly over the very last round or two because I'd burnt all my trades by Rd19-20 trying to get as many of the top scoring players as possible. So this year I'm going the Steve Bradbury route and see how that works out. :$

complete spuds.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back