News Condolences to the Ablett family

Remove this Banner Ad

very sad; hits home as I have a sister with serious MH issues; I'll be catching up with her on Sunday, will give her a bigger hug than I usually do.
hope the Ablett's can get through an unbelievably tough time together.

You do that....:thumbsu:

very sad; hits home as I have a sister with serious MH issues; I'll be catching up with her on Sunday, will give her a bigger hug than I usually do.
hope the Ablett's can get through an unbelievably tough time together.
Best CC.

XEoIw55.jpg
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sure all have our own opinions , I certainly have ..but perhaps in here we can all just unite in sending our sincere condolences to all the family.

This......

This is a condolence thread....not one where football, gold coast or certain posters are relevant.

Let's keep it the way....

Quality posts from people that I consider as quality posters on this forum.

Puts the teeth-gnashing (aka melting) about the decisions of a football club into a bit of perspective doesn't it... hearts go out to the family.

With two young girls of my own, suicide scares the hell out of me.
I am not interested in beating anyone up, but can we just be a little bit careful and avoid speculation on this issue. Please!

Shattered.

Having had similar issue with my one and only child I am in tears.

A prayer for Natasha and the Ablett family.

Help us to reach out to others who are suffering,
to show them our love, to say the kind word,
and that this is not a choice we condone
or is worth imitation.
It is hard to see the divine image in the lives of those who suffer.

The sun sets and rises.
We put one foot in front of the other.
We hold our hearts in our hands.
We lift them up to You, God of eternal peace,
and to each other.
Help us live each day.

Shocking news.

Condolences to the Ablett family after this tragedy.

I hope that they get the time and privacy to grieve without the media and public chasing them.

Lets hope the AFL industry and its media that feeds it respects the family.

And maybe, just maybe, the next time someone expresses a desire to go home it wont be met with such scorn and derision.

Prayers and thoughts with the family.

Go Catters

Many times we on this board play the supporting game hard and abusive, assuming many things to suit whatever point we are making (stuff like 'he is just money hungry',or 'so and so is soft'). I just think of Geelong FC as a massive family, and the Ablett have given so much to our 'family'. We are all hurting at the moment with Natasha's passing, and I hope we all learn from this. Whatever Gary wants to do is fine with me and he'll always have my total support no matter what. Same with the whole family.

Condolences to the Ablett family. I'm sure no one at Gold Coast Suns or Geelong cats could have seen this coming. There is no blame to put anywhere, just sadness. For anyone dealing with mental anguish, please speak up.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Condolences to the Ablett family

Remove this Banner Ad

Back