Remove this Banner Ad

dan warna

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Oct 13, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
He has won the election barring a miracle.

Looks like more innocent murdered children around the world.
US blocking Kyoto
more money for military expansion
booming share price for haliburton

etc.

I hope the freedom fighters of iraq can overthrough the imperialist american forces.

I now have no sympathy for any dead american or british forces in iraq. They are there as an illegal occupation force, and with the blessing of their electorate.

They are nothing more than murdering criminals and if they die by the legitimate freedom fighters of iraq (as opposed to terror organisations who are taking advantage of the situation), then so be it.

America has voted for its government, and if they deserve everything they get.

What would you expect from a country that 50% of its people believe the bibles version of creation? No doubt the local Rodent will be quick to suck up Bushes arse pretty quickly.

4 more years. At least with this guy you know that's all he's going to get.

Bring on Barack.

Barack Obama. Future Pres n' stuff.

Bad luck once again lefties. Four more years, you little beauty!

Birdy said:
Bad luck once again lefties. Four more years, you little beauty!

say that to all those innocent women and children murdered by US forces and the the dead american and british and maybe even australians as a result of these policies.

also as a result of bush's actions I wouldn't be suprised if retaliation occurs on Australian soil in which case bush and howard are the ones to blame for attacking a country that had nothing to do with us.

dan warna said:

US blocking Kyoto

etc.

I hope the freedom fighters of iraq can overthrough the imperialist american forces.

I now have no sympathy for any dead american or british forces in iraq. They are there as an illegal occupation force, and with the blessing of their electorate.

They are nothing more than murdering criminals and if they die by the legitimate freedom fighters of iraq (as opposed to terror organisations who are taking advantage of the situation), then so be it.

Sound of lemon being thirstily sucked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dan warna said:
say that to all those innocent women and children murdered by US forces and the the dead american and british and maybe even australians as a result of these policies.

also as a result of bush's actions I wouldn't be suprised if retaliation occurs on Australian soil in which case bush and howard are the ones to blame for attacking a country that had nothing to do with us.
And who's causing all the violence over there? Blowing up innocent civialians and beheading them. I do believe it's the terrorists.

Birdy said:
And who's causing all the violence over there? Blowing up innocent civialians and beheading them. I do believe it's the terrorists.

the freedom fighters of france and holland who killed german invaders were terrorists to the Germans as well.

the ANC were terrorists as well to overthrow the white racist government

etc.

the terrorists are guys like alqaeda, the freedom fighters are those that fight against the oppression of the US illegal invasion.

even the poet byron was probably considered a terrorist who fought to free to greeks from occupation by Turkey.

Freedom fighters, ROFL. They are all terrorists! If they just wanted America out of their country they would behave, but what do they do? They blow up their own citizens.

dan warna said:

US blocking Kyoto

etc.

You obviously have no sympathy for any Australian forces killed in Iraq as by your logic, they too are murdering criminals?

I see though, a humanitarian but only for one side.

MGREG said:
You obviously have no sympathy for any Australian forces killed in Iraq as by your logic, they too are murdering criminals?

I see though, a humanitarian but only for one side.

So tell us, how many Australians have died in Iraq?

MGREG said:
He said from now on. If any Aussies die from now on he to accord with his stand will have no sympathy for them also.
Im the same as well.
As for the bible toting yanks the more killed in the occupied Iraq the better.

I for one lefty will have sympathy for any Aussie, Yank or Whoever soldier who dies in Iraq, just as I do for any Iraqi citizen, freedom fighter, or insurgent who dies.

"Lest we forget"

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Bush

Remove this Banner Ad

Back