Congrats to Pies and Hawks fans

Remove this Banner Ad

IzzaConda

Senior List
Mar 12, 2008
Torquay
AFL Club
Geelong
I fully expected some supporters to start trolloping on about how Geelong are rubbish and no shot at the flag.

I have been surprised to see that the majority of you have been very balanced and sensible in your comments.

Good Work, it brings a bit of credibility back to Big Footy as a source of sensible footy talk.

:thumbsu:

I fully expected some moronic supporters to start trolloping on about how Geelong are rubbish and no shot at the flag.

I have been surprised to see that the majority of you have been very balanced and sensible in your comments.

Good Work, it brings a bit of credibility back to Big Footy as a source of sensible footy talk.

Go and check the Hawks fans having a party on the Pies v Cats Game Day thread, then you might change your mind.

I fully expected some moronic supporters to start trolloping on about how Geelong are rubbish and no shot at the flag.

Cheers mate. One loss is not going to change the respect I have for the Cats...

i think everyone has been too soft on ESSENDON....their supporters are getting off way too lightly so far this year.....fire up & get into them.

The cats are still a sensational side, but the more wins you have the closer you are to a loss. After that loss that cats will be back with a vengeance, I wouldn't like to be Carlton next week.

I hope all the other Collingwood supporters have finally learnt to shut their big mouths. I go ******* week after week at the footy and currently I literally can't speak after destroying my voice on Friday night but we can't be cocky and bad mouthing the standard of other clubs it just brings bad karma apon us.

I'm still thoroughly annoyed at the Collingwood supporter that was on SEN after the Blues beat West Coast saying how pathetic Carlton is. Then a Carlton caller came on and absolutely destroyed him in an argument.

It's all good and well to be proud, but we don't have to be arrogant. Especially when you can't even hold up an argument.

I fully expected some supporters to start trolloping on about how Geelong are rubbish and no shot at the flag.

To be honest I was kind of surprised too.

Geelong remain my favourite for the flag. Hawthorn to me are a real chance of going deep in finals, but me I'd settle for a prelim final this year, as I think we still have a lot of things to work on.

But given the nature of football, we may need to win this year if we are to win it at all. So I'll be hoping for sure that we get a crack at a flag and I hope it's against Geelong or Collingwood because I'd love to beat them, and would of course be shattered to lose to them too for that matter.

I was glad Collingwood won, mostly just to shut up some of the more obnoxious Cat fans. The Bulldogs, will shut up the obnoxious Hawks fans next week.

So in finish, keep up the respectable posts, it's much more pleasent to read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong won the grand final by 119 points,and had won 27 of their last 28 games until Friday night..How could you not have respect for this team?

Hawks V Melb showed that any team can beat/push any team in this comp, no point getting too excited after 1 win/loss, unless of course you're on B13, where it's expected.

I have a strange feeling, looking at match-ups, that Carlton will beat Geelong next week :confused:

Looking at the match ups i have a strange feeling your really really stupid. No its not just a feeling i know im right.

I would not comment if you just said a strange feeling Carlton will win, but lookin at the match ups and then sayin it, loses respect for you from all and sundry.

Looking at the match ups i have a strange feeling your really really stupid. No its not just a feeling i know im right.

I would not comment if you just said a strange feeling Carlton will win, but lookin at the match ups and then sayin it, loses respect for you from all and sundry.

Looking at the match ups, Whiskers, I agree with you.

Geelong had one bad game. Every team has them. They will be back next week in a big way. Thank God we don't play them next as they will be fired up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Pies and Hawks fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back