Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Hawks v Pies Sat July 20th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely unheard of behavior at a game of football! To be able to pick up on such things is truly a gift, thank you for sharing it.

I have a gift for trolling Collingwood supporters like Ginnivan, thanks for the compliment, good to know I'm in elite company.

Whatever the result, I kind of hope that Ginnivan shows up the absurdity of Collingwood's decision to trade him for peanuts and give up a first and second round draft pick for an underperforming midget in Schultz. It was a decision that ignored the obvious need to draft a high pick tall or a class midfielder.

I am currently watching the impressive Caddy play for Essendon. He was the 10th pick in last year's draft and is just the type we could have used this year and in the future. Unfortunately Collingwood officials had drunk too much of their own bath water when list decisions were made last year. The team which is replete with aging players is going to take several years before another opportunity arises to compete for a premiership. Hawthorn should win this game easily.
You got your wish!

Ginnivan is a blight on the comp but he actually has skill. I can’t believe Collingwood forced him out and sold the farm for Schultz! 😆 😆 😆

200.gif
How’s that fly love in going ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a gift for trolling Collingwood supporters like Ginnivan, thanks for the compliment, good to know I'm in elite company.

The only thing you've trolled is the 15+ years of your life posting so prolifically if after 100K+ posts that is the standard of trolling you kept coming back for. You've spent more time on here than almost anything else in your life by default unless you're an immortal not bound by a typical human life span, come on man, have some pride slightly less shame in your craft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Hawks v Pies Sat July 20th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Back