Congratulations Mark LeCras

Remove this Banner Ad

Great effort from a smart footballer. Still reckon he plays more as a full forward than a pocket as some are saying.

Very nice work from LeCras who is all class. Should be an AA spot for him somewhere.

only player who's name rhymes with Ochre

god

I hope you never have to write any poetry. How exactly does that rhyme?

Cummings got 14 in a game, Sumich got 13 in another.

Sumich's effort was better because it was in heavy rain and he kicked them as if it were a dry day. Plus, he had to hook them all around the corner, so they travelled further. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely he would have to make AA. Shame he couldn't bag 12 goals in a game last year to make the panellists stand up and acknowledge him.

On tonights performance he should bloody well captain the AA team!

50.18 for the season, compared to 58 last year. Still six weeks left!

I'm not sure if he played every game last season, but he's missed a game or two this year. It's funny to think there were so many direct comparisons with him and Porps last year, and this year he shits all over him.*

*I do indeed like Porplyzia, but still.

If Le Cras played for Geelong with their footskills he would kick 100 for the year

Not when he's vying for attention in the forward line alongside Pods, Mooney, Hawkins, Chapman, SJ, etc, etc.

I don't think you've seen us play recently either. Some of our forward entries, particularly in the past fortnight, have been bloody woeful.

Class player all round - his performance last night was amazing.

If he doesn't get AA selection, it will be a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Mark LeCras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back