Media Congratulations on 100 games to our kava drinking CursingFijian

Remove this Banner Ad

May 19, 2014
Earth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Having joined Baghdad in Season 32, CursingFijian has fitted in seamlessly with the Baghdad folk with his quick, razor sharp wit.
I remember when he joined I thought we have someone special here and he has not disappointed.
When asked about what he brings to the team Coach Sadman stated he was one of the easiest players to coach and goes above and beyond for the team but don't drink his kava or you will feel his wrath.

During Seasons 35 & 36, CursingFijian joined the Coney Island Warriors.
When asked where he could be found his captain Tonga Bob said he was up in the air and he was right as we see here below

giphy-31.gif

CursingFijian approached me earlier this week and asked

IMG_9516.gif

I said I love you mate but no.

I and the rest of his Baghdad teammates would like to congratulate CursingFijian on this fantastic achievement reaching 100 games.
He is a great teammate and bloke to have around.

I only want to play full forward because the pockets are shallow! That way I don’t have to run too far to my kava bucket for some refreshments sustenance.

I drank most of it on the bench one day. Once you returned, I felt fear.

That was not fear my friend. Too much kava too quickly does funny things to the body.

I remember that day well I was like who drank my kava, then I looked at the bench…

d30b385e3708e12efe66b97dea5f310b.jpg

You were a different beast that day, pugs!

Kainga ʻaho faʻeleʻi fiefia! ʻOfa ke hoko ʻo moʻoni hoʻomou ngaahi fakaʻanaua ʻe tolu!!

A Day of Celebration for CursingFijian‘s 100th Game

IMG_5478.jpeg

A refugee from the Saints board and Fiji itself, CursingFijian has never been one to forget his roots.

His sense of pride in his culture, traditions and customs shines through even in his adopted home of Baghdad.

Not everything is perfect, and we’re going through a period where wins are hard to come by, but he has a strong sense of self-belief and a quiet confidence in his ability to bring team-mates with him in big moments

He is skilled in reading the play and adapting to it, which we’re sure will help develop the less experienced players around him, as the Bombers navigate our way forward from this slump.

IMG_5477.jpeg

Back at Abdu after the game, there will be extended family and friends to catch up with, a feast of sumptuous food, traditional mats to sit on and songs to be sung.

You can bet there will be grass skirts swaying to the music and a necklace of whales teeth to mark the occasion.

Oh, and this stuff!

IMG_5475.jpeg

Known to cook food in a back-pocket lovo during the match, he is often one of the last to feed himself.

“When you have Fijian mates you get **** all if you wait for the last piece”

IMG_5484.jpeg

#nightshift

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Congratulations on 100 games to our kava drinking CursingFijian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back