Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for calling the Bay13 Flogline. Your call is important to us. Please hold the line and one of our moderators operators will be right with you.

Thats better than any music video Plugger ever posted. Thanks for the uplift :thumbsu:

Bulldogs supporters have acted like bigger flogs than me since the umpires gifted you a flag and Tom Boyd fluked the only good game in his career so far.

You've overtaken Hawks supporters as the biggest goo chuggers on the Bay.

yeah because the swans never got gifted anything.........................................ever

images

I think Catscratch deserves a welcher badge.
He said he would delete his account if Bosk won the FOTY.
So he deleted his account and Bosk didnt win.

Congrats Plugger35

The umpires tried to win your team a flag in 2010 and failed but now the Bay13 Umpires (Mods) have won you a flag!

Yes it's so embarrassing to believe the umpiring is shit and biased when it actually is, of course Boymods thinks the umpiring is great when he's a Dogs fan.

Even if there was a flog off previously I can't recall the leading vote getter ever being ruled ineligible because he rage quit to avoid it.

Also that 2014 flog off poll was held in 2014, like every other FOTY poll it was held in the same year it was based on and not the year after like this one.

People are voting for me complaining about it now which shouldn't count for the 2016 FOTY, it should count for the 2017 FOTY as it's now 2017.

It's not really fair if you cop the 2016 FOTY because the mods couldn't organise the f***ing thing before January, it's a shambles.
Can I please have your FOTY badge? Win/win??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the mods have declared me the winner now I'm ahead in the poll even though the poll isn't closed yet.

Just more proof they have rigged this result with their corrupt tactics, even the AFL would do a better job of running this, at least they pretend to run things fairly with integrity.

It should be the 2016 FOTY******* with about 7 asterisks.

*I didn't win the original poll.
*An unnecessary Flog Off was held even though the original poll was decided.
*I was a distant 3rd in the Flog Off before the leader of the poll rage quit to avoid winning it.
*People changed their votes to me based on me complaining about it in 2017 when it's the 2016 FOTY.
*People were allowed to change their votes after one of the mods said votes couldn't be changed.
*The mods declaring me the winner before the Flog Off poll closed.
*You're all a bunch of campaigners who wouldn't know a true flog if it bit you on the arse and called you a DH.

I think that just about covers it all.

In recognition of Plugger's magnificent come from behind win, here is a song on repeat that will be the celebration song here tonght

The poll isn't officially closed yet flog, you can still win it, you also won the original poll and were 2nd in the Flog Off before Catscratch rage quit.

You are the true FOTY along with Catscratch.

Can I please have your FOTY badge? Win/win??

You mean my FOTY******* badge? Yeah why not, it's not like it's a legit award now anyway, it's more tainted than Jobe Watson's Brownlow.

Plugger campaigning for the landslide here. :D

Campaigning in 2017 for the 2016 FOTY? :drunk:

If any people deserve the 2016 FOTY it's the mods for turning this award into a bigger farce than the 2012 Brownlow Medal.

Campaigning in 2017 for the 2016 FOTY? :drunk:

If any people deserve the 2016 FOTY it's the mods for turning this award into a bigger farce than the 2012 Brownlow Medal.

The people are speaking Plugger. :rainbow:

You made the poll off your 2016 melts, if you hadn't been a flog in 2016, you never would've made the poll. :$

Mario did it with a single post but plugs FOTY melt is one for the ages :thumbsu:

I actually went back and undeleted a bunch of Mario's posts in thst thread, it's more than one post now. ;)

The poll isn't officially closed yet flog, you can still win it, you also won the original poll and were 2nd in the Flog Off before Catscratch rage quit.

You are the true FOTY along with Catscratch.

Keep those tears flowing Plug. Has it ever occurred to you that people have voted you because they want a laugh through a meltdown? You've delivered the meltdown of the ages here.

It is well and truly over Plugger

Keep those tears flowing Plug. Has it ever occurred to you that people have voted you because they want a laugh through a meltdown? You've delivered the meltdown of the ages here.

It is well and truly over Plugger
I changed my vote back to you give him false hope.

The people are speaking Plugger. :rainbow:

You made the poll off your 2016 melts, if you hadn't been a flog in 2016, you never would've made the poll. :$

The people had already spoken before you mods changed the goalposts about 3 or 4 times to try and make me the winner.

I had 7 votes in the Flog Off poll before you decided to disqualify Catscratch and allow people to change their votes when you said they weren't allowed to be changed, most people that have changed their votes to me are doing it for my so called melt in this thread which is in 2017 and shouldn't count for the 2016 FOTY.

The 2016 FOTY will have all the credibility of the 2012 Brownlow medal if it's awarded to me, probably even less credibility since Jobe Watson didn't rage quit when he was leading the votes and the 2012 Brownlow wasn't based on someone's performance in 2013.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back