Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun as is it is to stirr Plugg... Ze boyz needs a win
Exactly and he is still lurking and chuckling while he almost pulls of the great flog escape!

Catscratch was last seen: Yesterday at 3:01 PM

Plus if Plug gets banned, he can't keep melting!

Plus if Plug gets banned, he can't keep melting!
We should all chip in for a different prize:

http://www.afl.com.au/umpires/courses

Learning_Pathway.jpg

To be fair on the fine mods of the bay, I did my 2016 Albums of the Year list on January 1st, 2017 like I do every year. :)

Are you regretting that you picked the wrong team on the wrong side of the Albert Park Lake as a child Plugsy? This is only a natural feeling for Saints supporters.

Yeah but you didn't include albums released in 2017 in your list.

Also I was supporting the Swans in the GF and stuck up for you guys with the biased umpiring against you so you should be taking my side here.

Well it didn't seem fair that the posters who voted for Catscratch would have their votes invalidated due to him quitting. It seemed fairer to give them a chance to re-vote.

What about the fairness to the posters that are in the poll? Just because we're flogs that doesn't mean we don't have rights too.

Catscratch is the undisputed 2016 FOTY whether he quit or not and he only quit when he knew he was going to win it, maybe I should do the same.

Please tell me he's NOT a fan of Nickelback? :$

No chance, I can't stand them, if I posted Nickleback videos here I would deserve the FOTY.

You know who is a big fan of Nickelback though, sportsmaniac89, he loves them and has all their albums and has their posters on his bedroom wall.

Yeah but you didn't include albums released in 2017 in your list.

Also I was supporting the Swans in the GF and stuck up for you guys with the biased umpiring against you so you should be taking my side here.

What about the fairness to the posters that are in the poll? Just because we're flogs that doesn't mean we don't have rights too.

Catscratch is the undisputed 2016 FOTY whether he quit or not and he only quit when he knew he was going to win it, maybe I should do the same.

No chance, I can't stand them, if I posted Nickleback videos I would deserve the FOTY.

You know who is a big fan of Nickelback though, sportsmaniac89, he loves them and has al their albums and their posters on his bedroom wall.

No, sportsmaniac89 isn't a fan of Nickelback, Zarrix and I know he's a big fan of Tim McGraw though.

I could be taking your side about the Grand Final. But as I said, I've moved on from the Grand Final. Thanks to music and other sports like Cricket and Skiing, this has helped me deal with the hurt of losing the Grand Final. Maybe you need another hobby. :)

And for the record, no Nickelback albums made my list of 2016 Album of the Year. They've been banned from the list. :)

Yes it's so embarrassing to believe the umpiring is shit and biased when it actually is, of course Boymods thinks the umpiring is great when he's a Dogs fan.

Even if there was a flog off previously I can't recall the leading vote getter ever being ruled ineligible because he rage quit to avoid it.

Also that 2014 flog off poll was held in 2014, like every other FOTY poll it was held in the same year it was based on and not the year after like this one.

People are voting for me complaining about it now which shouldn't count for the 2016 FOTY, it should count for the 2017 FOTY as it's now 2017.

It's not really fair if you cop the 2016 FOTY because the mods couldn't organise the f***ing thing before January, it's a shambles.

For the record, I nominated you for shit you did last year and voted for you based on shit you did last year, all you are doing now is earning points to a nomination for this year as well.

No, sportsmaniac89 isn't a fan of Nickelback, Zarrix and I know he's a big fan of Tim McGraw though.

I could be taking your side about the Grand Final. But as I said, I've moved on from the Grand Final. Thanks to music and other sports like Cricket and Skiing, this has helped me deal with the hurt of losing the Grand Final. Maybe you need another hobby. :)

And for the record, no Nickelback albums made my list of 2016 Album of the Year. They've been banned from the list. :)

Tim McGraw is almost as bad as Nickelback.

I also follow cricket but I support the Black Caps so that isn't much help for me.

He throws pizzas around the neighbourhood, you have a dartboard with Stevic's face attached to it

What's your point?

Throwing darts at Stevic is more acceptable than throwing pizzas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also follow cricket but I support the Black Caps so that isn't much help for me.

You should be happy about Tim McGraw.

Dedicated to you, Plugsy!!!

In recognition and truth behind the mother of all bay melts in its entire history...

Yeah I know I should be supporting a fellow battler club but I don't want you guys to get the bragging rights of saying you have won more flags than us.

Changed my vote back to sportsmaniac89 because he is being a smug little campaigner pretending he doesn't melt.

GAGF pizza thrower

Go back through the last few days of this thread and find where I have melted....if anywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back