Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Catscratch is probably watching this as a guest user laughing. If Plugger is up by one vote on him with 2 minutes go to, watch him come out of retirement quicker than Mal Michael.

He should be given the FOTY award anyway, him quitting now doesn't change the fact that he was the undisputed biggest flog of 2016 as the poll showed.

The mods have completely lost the plot here.

I'm seriously considering changing my vote. Plugger has thrown more pizzas than Sportsmaniac89 since Catscratches meltdown.

As I said before any floggery in this thread shouldn't count for the 2016 FOTY award as it's now 2017, that would be like someone winning the 2016 Brownlow for having a couple of BOGs in the 2017 NAB Cup.

He should be given the FOTY award anyway, him quitting now doesn't change the fact that he was the undisputed biggest flog of 2016 as the poll showed.

As I said before any floggery in this thread shouldn't count for the 2016 FOTY award as it's now 2017, that would be like someone winning the 2016 Brownlow for having a couple of BOGs in the 2017 NAB Cup.

giphy.gif

The AFL gave the 2012 medal to two blokes in 2016.

Calendar limitations do not apply

The AFL gave the 2012 medal to two blokes in 2016.

Calendar limitations do not apply

That wasn't based on their games in 2016 or 2013 though and basing your integrity on anything the AFL does just backs up my point that this is a shambles.

Yet another reason this poll is invalid and another example of the mods changing the rules as they go along.

The mods said that votes can't be changed and then they changed the poll later on so that people can change their votes so anyone changing their votes to me shouldn't count under the original rules.

Let's see the mods try and wriggle out of that one.

This whole dog's breakfast of a FOTY award should just be scrapped as the mods have corrupted it AFL and FIFA style.

Don't feel bad Plug you've already got Post of the Year sewn up.

And Plugger, for the love of Odin, please stop bashing the umpires in the Grand Final. Yes, it was crap, yes, I was angry about it. But Swans supporters generally have a good reputation of respecting the opponent after losing and being good losers. You and you alone is ruining this reputation and you're not even a Swans supporter. It's time to move on from the Grand Final and focus on 2017 like all Swans and I'm sure the other 20 Saints supporters are doing my pizza box throwing friend.

Don't feel bad Plug you've already got Post of the Year sewn up.

Care to explain how votes can now be changed when BigJoeD_ said that votes couldn't be changed? The poll was altered later on so they could be changed.

You can't just change the rules as you go along.

And Plugger, for the love of Odin, please stop bashing the umpires in the Grand Final. Yes, it was crap, yes, I was angry about it. But Swans supporters generally have a good reputation of respecting the opponent after losing and being good losers. You and you alone is ruining this reputation and you're not even a Swans supporter. It's time to move on from the Grand Final and focus on 2017 like all Swans and I'm sure the other 20 Saints supporters are doing my pizza box throwing friend.

Swans supporters are still complaining about it and complaining about shit umpiring doesn't make you a flog unless you're a precious Bulldogs supporter.

Care to explain how votes can now be changed when BigJoeD_ said that votes couldn't be changed? The poll was altered later on so they could be.

You can't just change the rules as you go along.

Swans supporters are still complaining about it and complaining about shit umpiring doesn't make you a flog unless you're a precious Bulldogs supporter.

Not as much as you are because there is a new season approaching.

Not as much as you are because there is a new season approaching.

Tell that to the mods and everyone voting in this poll, they still think it's 2016, the 2016 FOTY should have been decided in 2016, not now.

IMG_0602.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell that to the mods and everyone voting in this poll, they still think it's 2016, the 2016 FOTY should have been decided in 2016, not now.

To be fair on the fine mods of the bay, I did my 2016 Albums of the Year list on January 1st, 2017 like I do every year. :)

Are you regretting that you picked the wrong team on the wrong side of the Albert Park Lake as a child Plugsy? This is only a natural feeling for Saints supporters.

Yet another reason this poll is invalid and another example of the mods changing the rules as they go along.

The mods said that votes can't be changed and then they changed the poll later on so that people can change their votes so anyone changing their votes to me shouldn't count under the original rules.

Let's see the mods try and wriggle out of that one.

This whole dog's breakfast of a FOTY award should just be scrapped as the mods have corrupted it AFL and FIFA style.

Well it didn't seem fair that the posters who voted for Catscratch would have their votes invalidated due to him quitting. It seemed fairer to give them a chance to re-vote.

You sounds upset Pluggsy.

Here, have this picture of 2016 Premiership full back Fletcher Roberts pretending to be Elliott from ET. This should cheer you up.

327885_3cb9536546b1a75c5dcf7b6d378e5930.JPG

You sounds upset Pluggsy.

Here, have this picture of 2016 Premiership full back Fletcher Roberts pretending to be Elliott from ET. This should cheer you up.

327885_3cb9536546b1a75c5dcf7b6d378e5930.JPG

As many premierships as St Kilda. :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back