Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Catscratch on being the luckiest flog alive. :$

b3daeb466c.jpg

My music tastes might be questionable but I've never won the Billy Madison award for the worst song in the GD song contest so it can't be that bad.

But what you dont realise is that everytime you post a music video in any thread you win the Rebecca Black

3 vote lead with 2 hours 45 minutes left.....I think Plugger has this one under control somehow and you can't blame the umpires for this either.

This is St Kilda's first significant trophy since that preseason one back in 2004

3 vote lead with 2 hours 45 minutes left.....I think Plugger has this one under control somehow and you can't blame the umpires for this either.

This is St Kilda's first significant trophy since that preseason one back in 2004
If you wanna shore up a Plugger win (like I do), help us out by deleting your vote for yourself ;)

A Freo supporter talking about significant trophies.

oh_the_ironing.jpg

You haven't even won a preseason trophy.

Our last preseason trophy was in 2008 btw.

oh_the_ironing.jpg

McClelland Trophy (Top of the table) in 2015.

More significant than some pre-season mickey mouse cup

We've won a few of those as well, they don't count for much if you don't win a premiership.

Although I guess they do down in Freo where near enough is good enough.

We've won a few of those as well, they don't count for much if you don't win a premiership.

Good to see you're missing the point....more significant than some mickey mouse pre-season which means this will be the first thing that St Kilda can celebrate since 2008

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh_the_ironing.jpg

Good to see you're missing the point....more significant than some mickey mouse pre-season which means this will be the first thing that St Kilda can celebrate since 2008
Is this the tie breaking flog-off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back